Chapter 11

*after the signing*

Liz's P.O.V

when we were done with the signing, we went straight to the airport. my mom let me follow Greyson around on tour and she went back to California. (AUTHOR'S NOTE: LIZ IS FRM CALI NT SINGAPORE) 

Next stop for the tour was Malaysia. We hopped on a plane to go there. It was just 45mins or more.. we went to Kuala Lumpur, that was the capital of Malaysia. When we were on the plane, Greyson and i sat next to each other. "DIBS on the window seat!" i said as we boarded the plane. He let me have it. How sweet is he?!?! As we landed in Kuala Lumpur, it was already 5pm. We went straight to the hotel. Grey could do anything he wanted as there wasn't any plans for that day. We explored Kuala Lumpur with 4 body guards following us around. i will never get used to that. greyson might be, but I'm not. We explored Malaysia as local people not as tourists meaning we do normal,local stuff and eat at normal local restaurants. that night, first meal in KL was in the hotel they served us local food. it was OK. but i cant deny that i would have rather had fast food. but it wasn't that bad. when we finished our diner, Greyson and I went straight to our suite. We were really tired plus we had to get up early for the interviews tomorrow. i know what you're thinking, only Grey has to go. not me, im just the girlfriend. i know! but no,if Greyson goes, i have to go too. he always wants me to go with him.. 

*the next day*

"wakeywakey!" Greyson said as he greeted me with a sweet smooch.  "come on! get up! weve got a long day today!" he said as i got out from under my covers and walked towards the bathroom for a quick shower. i picked my outfit, did my hair and all the usual morning girl stuff. then i had some breakfast and we were out the door. first on the to-do today list was Greyson's interview with a local t.v show. he did something that surprised me, and everybody else...

*interview*  legend: I --> interviewer G --> Grey<3

I: so greyson, i heard that you're gonna put up a little show here today.

G: yes. i actually dedicate this very special performance to a very special person. 

I: OHH!! who is this "very special person" can we bring her/him out here on stage?

G: sure! cmon out Liz.

Liz's P.O.V 

OMG! greyson just asked me to join him in his interview, i obviously couldnt resist. so i went out there. i sat next to Greyson. He stood up to get ready for his performance while i remained seated.  Before he started, he said "Liz, i wrote this song when i was missing you and now that you're here with me, i want you and everyone to hear it." as he said this, my heart melted. he serenaded me with his song called 'California Sky' it was VERY VERY sweet. i just loved it. and after the performance, he gave me sweet kiss on NATIONAL TELEVISION! meaning EVERYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD, who ownes a T.V is gonna know about US. But i was totally fine with that! after the surprise, we went on with the interview i didnt know i was gonna be on. the interviewer asked me the first question. it was, "do you see yourself, in 10 years becoming MRS CHANCE?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: YAYYY!!! both of them are gonna answer the question in the next chapter!!! hahaha.. SO KEEP ON READIN!! oh! and SOOO SORRYYYYY that i couldnt update the story for SOO long!! i was rly busy! but i SWEAR i'll make time for writing this book! THANKS SOO MUCH FOR READING!! 

xoxoxoxx

aNgElIz<3