Chapter 13

Greyson's P.O.V.

it was 7pm in Indonesia. and it was my last day here. I made a new friend, her name is Yulia. she's a local girl and she stays in this hotel too. she asked me to go out for dinner with her... since she was my friend, i agreed. 

Yulia's P.O.V.

this was GREYSON CHANCE! I have to make a move. i know he's got a girlfriend.. but is she here?!?! no. so who gives a shit?! we went into the restaurant and after dinner, we went to the beach. we sat on the sand and talked about our lives. "wanna go swimming?" i asked "nah! im not dressed for it." he replied. i persuaded him and he finally gave in we were in the water.. it was just up to our knees so m clothes didnt get wet. but the bottom part of Greyson's jeans did. haha so we played around it the water, splashe eachother, just had fun and let loose. when we got tired, we went back to sit on the sand. i purposely slipped on something so that i would end up on top of greyson. there was an awkward moment there... but i got up and we sat on the sand and continued talking. i turned so that i could face him and scooted over so that we were very close to eachother. and there, i kissed him. he didnt really kisss back. but when we saw flashes, we knew the paparazzi was there. greyson pulled away immediatley. and walked back to his car, leaving me there. at the beach, all by myself... 

Greyson's P.O.V.

OH NO! there were paparazzi at the beach!!! they probably got ALOT of pics of me and yulia!! it will be on the news! it will be on the newspaper and magazines! Liz is gonna break up with me for sure!

*the next morning*

Liz's P.O.V

i went to school as usual. when i walked in the gate, Paris came running towards me. "DUDE!! HAVE YOU HEARD?!?!?!?!!" she said trying to catch her breath "about???" i questioned  "GREYSON!" she said "what about him?" i asked kinda confused. she took out her iPhone and showed me pictures of Greyson and another girl at the beach, kissing! i dropped the phone. and ran back home, went up to my bedroom and cried my heart out. 

Greyson's P.O.V

Liz probably knows about it now.. but i have to try... so i sent her a text

*convo*

G: i love you babe<3

L: was that for me? or for your indonesian girlfriend?!?!

G: Liz! i love you! please let me explain.

L: you dont have to. i saw the pictures greyson. </3

G: LIz! please!

L: no. its over Greyson BYE!

*end of convo*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: AWW!!! </3 THEY BROKE UP!! sad.. :'( a little twist! haah dont worry.. they wont be like this for long! 

xoxoxxoxx

aNgElIz<3