chapter 1

A quirk. Something every child gets around the age of four. It is something that once a child learns it will fantasies about. It is only an add on to one's self. Though some arnt. Some hinder the body. Some hinder the mind. All quirks have draw backs. Some worse than others.

I found out mine when I was four. I had a quirk. Just not the one I wanted.

11 years ago

A small boy awoke. He had bright green hair with vibrant emerald green eyes. He sat up. Excitement radiating off of his body. He hoped out of bed. He bolted out of bed heading to his mother's room. There was a light hop in his step. He couldn't stop feeling happy.

He made his way to his mother's room. He jumped on the bed. "MOM MOM WAKE UP YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS. COME ONE GET UP" cried the small boy. He bounced on the bed. She woke up with a startle and then Realizing who it was laughed. "Ok , ok I'm up. Come one we have to get ready it is you special day" she said hugging her son who had stoped his bouncing . He giggled and leaped off the bed. The mother laughed then sighing softly turned to a picture on her bed side table. She gently picked up the picture. I'm the picture was a tall man with white hair. He had a nice smile. Next to the man was a woman. She was holding a baby wrapped in a pale yellow blanket the name IZUKU embroidered on it. She took a moment more to glance at the photo before setting it down. Their once small but happy family was now down one member. She felt sadness. She was sad her beloved husband could not as her son on this Joyous day that feeling of sadness was replaced by fear. The fear of what her son's quirk would be. Would it be like his? Would it year the family apart? She shook her head. Now was not the time to worry about it. She got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen to prepare her son's birthday breakfast.

Two hours later they were in the car. Driving Towards the doctors. the boy in the back seat say buckled in playing with an all might toy. He was tossing in around and catching it. He felt proud every time he did. Suddenly the car lurched and he dropped the toy. "Mommy I dropped my toy" he wined heaving at his mother. "I'm sorry sweetheart could you just wait till we get there were only a few minutes away" she said he voice patient and sweet. "No" he said. He was playing a game of hero's and villains and wanted to continue the game "then why don't you try and get it" she said eyes on the road. The small boy huffed. He tried to grab it. Off was only an inch away from his finger tips but he couldn't grab it. He tried a few more time. Unsuccessful. Then small steps began to appear. They were black and white and in the form of a checker board. The toy was slowly lifted to his fingers. He managed to grab it. Just before the way it completely vanished he saw a hat. Or well a tip of a hat. He smiled at it. "Thank you" he whispers. And the the whole seen vanished. Her continued to play with his toy the rest of the way. Not even stopping to think about what just happened.

They reached the doctors office. The small green haired boy hopped out. For some reason all the people around him were dressed weird. There was a favor wearing a waist coat and had a monical on his eye. A man with a purple hat a long purple coat and a mad grin on his face smiled at him such he intern smiled back. Not all the people were dressed weirdly but the one that's were stood out to him.

His mother looked at him. He was smiling at something. She looked to wear he was looking. There was nothing there. She shook her head. Her boy was probably exited and was lost in his head.e

They entered the building. They had a five minute wait

Twenty minutes later. It was now time to find out her son's quirk.

The boy was hopping up and down. He could barely contain his excitement. When they walked back into the doctor office the news he told them was far from happy.

"Ma'am you son does appear to have a quirk but -" " but what doctor what could be so bad about his quirk" asked the mother. SHe sadly already new the answer. "Your sons quirk is like his fathers. Izuku here is able to summon thing, people, and creatures from the make voice world of wonderland. He is able to control the things he either Simon's or creates. The people from wonderland will only show up to him unless he had his quirk activated. It is an amazing quirk except the drawbacks " the doctor sighed he had no idea how to tell a kid that his quirk would slowly make him crazy and that he should never use it. " kid you can never use your quirk. If you do you will slowly become crazy. IT's like you become one with wonder land to the point that your mad. You quirk is a mix of an illusion quirk, a time quirk, a summoning quirk, and a fairytale/story telling quirk. It seems over on your father's side the quirks mashed together making this one big one. Unfortunately, the stronger the quirk was the worse the draw back. I'M sorry kid you can never use your quirk again or ever" said the doctor. Izuku looked ready to cry. He could never be a hero.He had a very powerful quirk he just couldn't use it. Tears fell from his eyes. "I suggest you tell every one you are quirkless, bad people would go after you if they knew you had this quirk" the doctor finished leading is mother to the door. HE felt sorry for the boy. He would have a hard life because of that quirk . He watched as the family left. He did not see the broken face of the mother who was trying to comfort her son. She did not love him any less it in many ways made her love him more because he was just like his father and she would do any thing to protect her son not matter what.

End of flash back