6-End of the sleepover?

WAIT TILL UR TOLD TO WATCH THE TOP VID >:(  

___________________

Midoriya POV

I woke up feeling warm and cozy. I felt groggy and my nose is a bit stuffy. I was too tired to realize at first but I turned to see Todoroki sleeping right at my side. I tried my best to not jump away in shock What do I do? I thought panicking internally. I came to the conclusion I would wait for him to wake up so he wouldn't be disturbed and as I waited I gazed at his adorable face. Stop being gay Izuku. But I can't help it I stared at his cute calm face and I looked at his delightfully messy hair. I wanted to cuddle him and stroke his soft hair, I can't fight it anymore I definitely have a crush on Shoto Todoroki.  While I was watching Todoroki sleep I see him start to move around and wake up. Crap, pretend to be sleeping. I quickly closed my eyes softly so it looked as though I was still calmly sleeping. I felt Todoroki slowly sit up to not "wake me up." I slowly opened my eyes pretending to just wake up and sit up and stretch. "Good morning Todoroki" I said rubbing my eyes. "Good morning Midoriya" Todoroki murmured as he stretched.

"What happened yesterday?" I ask him because for some reason I couldn't remember a thing after taking Todoroki out of the freezer yesterday. He hesitated and sat next to me and finally said "Well, you ended up getting sick from the freezer so I put you in my bed and you may or may not have "Hallucinated" a bit" he said avoiding eye contact with me. "OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR BED AND CAUSING SO MUCH TROUBLE!" I said frantically covering my face with my hands, I could feel my face turning all red. "It's all right Midoriya it was really no trouble" Todoroki said in his usual monotone voice. "I just don't want to be a pain..." I replied looking down at my feet. Before Todoroki could reply, I got a text from my mom 

-On Midoriyas text-

Mom> Hey Izuku, when should I come pick you up?

                                                  I don't know, I'll ask Todoroki< Midoriya 

-Back to the real world-

I look up from my phone, "When should my mom pick me up?" I asked Todoroki. "Maybe later tonight?  Since you were sick you missed some hang-out time" He said. "Okay, Thanks" I said looking back to my phone to text back

Mom> Hey Izuku, when should I come pick you up?

                                                         I don't know, I'll ask Todoroki< Midoriya

                            I'll text you when you can come pick me up< Midoriya

Mom>Okay, Have a good time!

                                                                          I will mom, I love you! < Midoriya

Mom>I love you too!

-Back to the real world-

I put my phone back in my pocket and ask Todoroki "Should we go downstairs with everyone else?" He looks over at me and says "Yeah, and if they are still sleeping..." He trailed off expecting me to finish his sentence "We wait for them to wake up and tuck them in if their blankets have come off of them!" I said standing up with a giant grin on my face. "You are too innocent for this world Midoriya..." Todoroki said slapping his face with his hand. "Well then what are we supposed to do??" I asked tilting my head slightly to the left. I was confused because I was sure my first guess was the correct answer.  When I did this Todoroki's face went red he then turned around and said "We wake them up, they have been sleeping long enough" He turned back around. I was a little surprised because it didn't sound very nice of us to do that. I guess he could tell I was confused because then he said "Don't be confused, everyone does this to someone at least once in their life" I was reluctant, It wouldn't hurt to do it once. "Ok, I'll do it with you." I muttered. "Great, all I need is a speaker and my phone" A phone and a speaker?!? "W-what are we doing exactly?" I asked with a bit of a waver in my voice. "You don't need to get scared Midoriya, I'm just going to play this song really loud so it wakes them up."