14- a month or so later

Hi there! I have decided I will be continuing my other Tododeku story once I finish this one soo ye.  If you wanna go check it out after this one that would be greatly appreciated.  

Also my main tiktok is Wolfeestudios if u wanna check it out, just don't comment anything abt my wattpad on it bc ppl i know irl are on the account and if u do no hard feelings but I will delete it.

_____________________

Third person

At this point in time Midoriya and Todoroki have finally gotten an apartment together and once they get old enough to own a house, they will move in together. The League of Villains was captured after the incident with Todoroki and Midoriya so there are only minor villains left over that don't do much but rob places occasionally and such. (A/N I know there are other villains besides the LOV but I want it to be somewhat peaceful in the future) Midoriya and Todoroki are happily living together in an apartment as Midoriya and Todoroki work part time at the same restaurant together to save up some money just in case Endeavor realizes they've been using his credit card. 

Midoriya POV

Its been so amazing living with Todoroki for the past month! Spending time together, snuggling together, watching movies, etc. I hope it stays like this forever and ever. 

The next day lol

Todoroki and I awoke and decided we would have a day out today, we would go to the mall, watch a movie, go on a date, and then come back to the apartment and cuddle until we fall asleep. "You almost ready Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as he put on a sweater. I thought for a second, should I do it? Is now the right time to ask? I was a bit nervous but then I took a deep breath and said "Y-yeah, but you c-can call me by m-my first name ONLY IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH." I could tell that I was bright red. I looked down at my feet and waited for his response, he seemed a bit shocked at first but then replied as he stroked my hair, "Okay but only if you call me by my first name" I looked up at him to see him smiling, Too bright! I need sunglasses! "O-okay... S-shoto" I stuttered, though I sounded nervous it felt good to call him by his first name almost natural. He blushed a bit then handed me my sweater. "Lets head out Izuku" He said warmly. I almost died, I haven't heard anyone but my mom call me Izuku before! Oh yeah, my mom... I can't believe she slipped my mind I feel so bad that I forgot.. I can't believe myself I'm a horrible person. I grabbed my sweater from Todoroki and thanked him I smiled but once more it was fake. "Whats wrong?" He started "I can tell that smile wasn't real." I was shocked he could tell, I had spent years perfecting it because of Kacchan even I could barely tell the difference. "Y-you could tell?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers. "I could see the sadness in your eyes and I got a feeling you were sad." he replied sounding concerned. We stood in silence until he asked "So, whats wrong?" I held my breath, I didn't want to start crying in front of him that would be beyond embarrassing, plus what if he thought I was a crybaby and didn't want to deal with me. I bit my lip and tapped my foot trying so hard not to cry but I just couldn't stop myself I broke down into tears and grabbed onto Todoroki tight. Suddenly all of my feeling that have been trapped inside of me for a month came poring out "I-its just that when you c-called me by my first n-name it reminded m-me of my mom and I r-realized that I haven't thought bout he for a l-long time and it made me feel b-bad, I hate that I couldn't d-do anything about w-what happened to her and I-I blame myself for e-everything that happened to her. I wish I could go back in time a-and not go to the s-sleepover so she would still be here a-and then she would be alright and everything w-would be okay." We sat in silence for a bit as he comforted me by rubbing my back and continued to hug me. When I had finally calmed down Todoroki looked at me with a sympathetic smile "You don't need to blame yourself Izuku, and I'm sorry that I made you upset. Don't feel bad for forgetting for a little while that's what your mom would want for you to be happy and not dwell on the past, though you said you regret coming to that sleepover I'm glad you did or else we might not be with each other right now." He said as he looked me in the eyes. I could tell that there were still tears in my eyes and I was just ugly crying so my face was probably all red and ew. I was so happy that he wasn't judging me so I hugged him tight again and whispered "Thank you.."  We sat there until I finally calmed down, "feeling better Izu?" Todoroki asked after I splashed my face with some water to cool it down. "Yeah, did you just call me Izu?" I asked smiling a bit. He blushed then looked away, "um if its fine with you then yes" He said shakily.  "Its fine w-with me if I can call you Sho" I responded probably bright red. "That's alright with me, now lets get this show on the road Izu!" He said cheerfully. I smiled and nodded "Okay, lets go have a great day!" I said as I jumped up in joy.  Just then I felt something deep down inside of me, something tells me that as long as he was with me everything would be okay and I will trust it.

__________________
The next chapter will be the last chapter of this book! besides the sad alternative ending. Writing this has given me so much happiness and I enjoy waking up and reading all of the comments you guys leave (and yes, I look at every single notification I get) I would like all of them if that was an option.

Have a good day/night!