13- Beep Beep

Hello my little beans! Hope you having a good day/night, I am trying to get chapters out so that this story can finally come to a close because I have a good idea for the ending ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Anyways enjoy!

______________________

Todoroki POV
As soon as the pro heroes arrived I sighed in relief. I watched as Midoriya got up and ran towards me as fast as he could. I was worried about his wounds but I couldn't tell him to stop due to the duct tape on my mouth. Once he reached me he crouched down next to me as he took the rope and duct tape off. "Are you okay?!" He asked me before I could say a word. " Of course I am I should be asked you if your okay!" I said astounded that he was asking me if I was okay when he was the one who just fought multiple villains! "Yeah I'm fine" he replied even though I could clearly see that he was wounded and tired. Before I could say anything else Midoriya wrapped his arms around me and I could just barely heard him begin to cry. I hugged back glad that he was safe until he suddenly went limp. I panicked for a second until I realized he had just passed out, I picked him up and ran towards some of the pro heroes and asked them to call an ambulance. 

Time skip to hospital

It was weird to see Midoriya attached to so many devices. Him laying motionless on the bed only his chest rising and falling steadily with his heart monitor steadily beeping in the background.  The doctor had said he should be awake in one to two days which I was hoping was accurate because I never got to properly thank him for saving me. I want to talk to him, hug him, and kiss him but not until he is conscious so he can hug and kiss back.  I lied my head on his lap then squeezed his hand a bit, Have a good rest Midoriya...

A day passed and Midoriya still hadn't woken up. I know I shouldn't be worried about him because he's Midoriya and Midoriya is strong and can get through anything but its just that there's a tiny bit of doubt deep down.

Time skip lol

I had had just woken up when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jolted up and looked at Midoriya excitedly but when I looked he was still asleep. I turned to look and it was the worst possible person. My old man. Ugh... not him.. "What do you want?" I asked as I stood up and looked at him angrily. "I saw on the news that green haired boy saved you, but he was also the reason you were in danger so I came to tell you to stay away from him and I wanted to know why you've been gone for so long." He grumbled. I couldn't believe him! I rolled my eyes and replied "For one thing no I will not stay away from MY BOYFRIEND and second its none of you business where I've been." My old man's face twisted with anger, "SHOTOOOO NO SON OF MINE WILL BE GAY! YOU BETTER BREAK UP WITH THAT THING RIGHT AWAY!" He yelled pointing to Midoriya. I was just about to argue back but then a voice behind me said "He can do what he wants, he isn't your puppet so don't treat him like one" I turned around to see that it was Midoriya sitting up glaring at my "father". I was so happy I wanted to burst! But I contained my self for the time being. I turned back around to give my father a glare too.  His eyes were still  fixated on Midoriya and he looked as though he wanted to punch him, which I stood in front of him just in case. "HE IS STILL MY SON SO I-" He started before Midoriya interrupted "He may be your son but he doesn't have to do every single thing you say, so now if you would kindly leave before I call the nurses that would be great" (A/N I AM LOVING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE MIDORIYA) Endeavor growled then stomped out of the room and slammed the door. As soon as he was gone I ran and gave Midoriya  a big hug. "I-I was so worried a-about you.." I sniffled. Midoriya was a bit shocked at first but hugged back a couple of seconds later. We sort of just stayed like that for a couple minutes until I settled down then we talked for a while enjoying each others company. Suddenly I was struck with a question, "How did you wake up right as my father started being rude?" I asked him. He looked a bit surprised then blushed "I actually had woken up before he came and I was about to wake you up to say hi when I heard someone start walking towards the door so I pretended to still be asleep to give you guys some privacy but I couldn't take it anymore when he started yelling at you for such stupid reasons" he responded. I was a bit surprised but dismissed it knowing that it wasn't important. All I care about is him and only him. I smiled at him and he blushed once more. "You're smile is cute, you should do it more often" He said as he turned bright red. I was caught off guard by this compliment but it made me feel good. I guess I'll smile more, if its what Midoriya wants.

_______________________

Phewfie this chapter had me screaming internally. I hope you enjoyed! 

Also I had an idea that I when I finish this book I could add an alternative ending but like it would be sad so u don't need to read it if you don't want to. 

(future me here, i just realized when I mentioned the alternative ending i didnt say it would be sad so you guys literally had no idea-)

Have a good day/night!