10-I dont know what to title this

Hellooooo :3 I hope your having a good day and I hope you enjoy this chapter,

this story might be coming to an end soon because I dont have much left that can happen

soooooo ye

also school sux

____________________________

Midoriya POV

I woke up to realize that I had slept on Todoroki's shoulder, I went bright red and got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him. I walked over to the mini fridge and checked to see if he had gotten anything I could make us for breakfast but there was only the sodas and snacks that weren't ours. I decided to go to iJump to get something for us, I order an uber and grab my wallet but before I leave I had to snap a picture of Todoroki he is just too cute sleeping!

TiMeSkIp BeCaUsE LaZiNeSs

I got waffles for us because waffles are delicious. Hopefully Todoroki likes waffles I thought as I unlocked the door to our room. Todoroki was on the couch on his phone when I walked in and he immediately swung his head towards me and got up. "There you are! You scared me! I was texting you but you didn't respond." he said looking concerned. Dang it I should have left a note for him or something... Now I feel really bad for making him worry.  "Oh! I'm so so so sorry! I left my phone here because I wanted to quickly get breakfast then come back." I said looking down at my feet. He walked over to me and smiled sighing. "Its all right, just don't scare me like that again."  He said firmly but also kindly at the same time. "I won't, now lets enjoy some waffles!" I said happily. "You went out to get waffles?!? Why didn't you say so! All is forgiven!" He said practically drooling while he watched the bag with the waffles inside. I laughed and handed him the bag that had his waffles. "dig in" I said smiling to him "Thank you" He said quickly then snatched the bag and ran to his bed to eat. I smiled, seeing Todoroki so happy makes me happy.

Time skip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Todoroki POV

"I'm going out to get some groceries" Midoriya said grabbing his phone. "Wait use this to buy them" I said as I grabbed a 50$ bill out of my pocket. "Um are you sure?" he asked reluctantly. "Don't worry, I took  it out of my dad's credit card so please spend it all in fact.." I trailed off as I searched my pocket for a 20$ bill. "buy something for yourself while your at it" I said as I handed Midoriya the money. "are you sure I can take this?" He asked reluctantly. "absolutely, do you need money for a cab?" I asked ready to pull more money out of my pocket. "No, the store is nearby so I'll just walk" He said as he put on a hoodie. My hoodie. (A/N( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "stay safe" I said grinning "Oki doki. I'll be back soon!" He said as he waved goodbye to me and shut the door.

LOV POV

"Ugh that brat is fine?! Even after we killed his mother?!?" Shigaraki hissed at Kurogiri. "It appears he is happy even though his mother is dead because he has someone else comforting him."  Kurogiri said calmly. "well?! Who is it?!?" Shigaraki asked aggressively as he scratched his crusty neck. "Its that Todoroki kid from the sports festival, his fathers the pro hero Endeavor" Kurogiri said pulling a picture of him out of no where. "Oh him? He's pretty powerful so we'll have to get him off guard..." Kurogiri whispered something into Shigaraki's ear. "Great idea, we'll do it tomorrow night." Shigaraki said grinning.
_______________
All done with this chapter finally! Phew I know it's not the best but meh I tried. Anyways have a good day and see u next chapter :) (●'◡'●)ノ

also @taehyuns_dimples_ here it is

(The pic of Deku falling asleep on Todoroki's shoulder)