I just real quick wanna say...

I am so thankful for all of you, when ever I get a compliment on my writing it makes make confidence sky rocket. I never get compliments irl so I am always over joyed to receive them, Imma get real with you guys for a sec, I don't like the way I look so getting compliments on anything helps me feel a bit better. So I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, thank you guys so much for giving me confidence. I will continue to write and improve my skills :3

also, here is a bit of an extra thing for y'all because you guys deserve it.

_____________________

Eri POV

(Yes I know the beginning breaks the fourth wall but meh in this part she is aware there are people reading so ye)

Hi! I'm Eri, daughter of the pro heroes Shoto and Deku, I am 12 and I am in 7th grade! I am striving to become as good of a hero as papa and dad (Deku is papa and Todoroki is dad) because I wanna be able to save people just like papa saved me, so when I'm old enough I might be able to attend UA academy to try and become a great hero just like them! "Eriii! You're going to be late for schoool!" dad yelled. "Comiiing!" I responded quickly putting on my uniform and running downstairs. "What took you so long?" Papa asked as he giggled. I look towards you, and then smile "Oh nothing!" I responded. I quickly gobbled down my cereal then grabbed my backpack and began to walk towards the door, then turned around and looked at papa and dad "Bye papa! Bye dad!" I said happily "Bye sweetheart" they both said simultaneously then looked at each other surprised. I then walked out the door towards the bus stop.

3rd person (narrator)

If you couldn't already tell, Todoroki and Midoriya decided to adopt Eri seeing as she needed a forever home and they wanted a child but couldn't have one of their own. They adopted her as soon as they were married and had a house and stable income and they have been living happily since.

Eri POV

Every day with papa and dad is awesome! After I get home from school we usually play a board game, watch a movie, and make dinner together! I am 100% certain that they are the best parents in the whole entire world, they are kind, let me talk to them if I'm feeling sad, and said they would accept me no matter what! I love them more than anything and I want to be just like them when I grow up, I also wanna be like uncle Mirio he's amazing and he saved me too and I am forever grateful to him and papa. He isn't really my uncle but thats what I call him and he said it was okay. Anyways, thanks for checking in on us reader! I really appreciate it, papa and dad will be all right so will uncle Mirio an all of their friends. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go study my papa's notes again so I can be the best hero when I get big and strong, See ya!

_______________

Sorry it was so short but I thought if it was short and sweet it would be better than it being long and boring, I hope you enjoyed, have a good day/night!