9- New Hotel

Hi :3 So so sorry for the major delay of the book but I have been quite busy

Anyways enjoy! You're welcome for the picture btw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

_________________________

Todoroki POV

Midoriya smiled at me, but why doesn't it look like it usually does? His smile always makes me happier than I was before but this time it had no effect on me. Its probably just me... there's no way Midoriya would fake his smile... would he? I quickly shook the thought out of my head "While we look for an apartment we are going to stay in a hotel, while you were grabbing you're stuff I found I conveniently found a nice looking one that isn't too far" I told Midoriya hoping he wouldn't mind I didn't consult him first. "Are you sure, I don't want to be trouble to you..." He said looking guilty and fidgeting with his fingers. I put my hands on his shoulders and said "Its my pleasure to help you out in this hard time Midoriya" Then I motioned towards the car door to tell him we should get going.

T I M E  S K I P   B E C A U S E   Y E S

We arrive at the hotel and start to unpack Midoriya's things, Dang it I forgot I need to go get my things, how do I explain that to my dad? "Hey Midoriya, is it okay if I go back to my house and get my stuff? You can come if you want" I said while grabbing my phone "Yeah that's fine I'll stay here and keep unpacking my stuff" I start to go towards the door but turn around to wave goodbye to Midoriya. "I'll see you in a bit" I said as I opened the door "See you later!" Midoriya said waving back to me, I smile at him then walk out the door.

Midoriya POV

I finished unpacking my stuff pretty quickly then flopped down on my bed. Is this really happening? Maybe I'm dreaming, I've gotta be dreaming my mom can't be gone. I started to tear up, D*mmit don't start crying dummy not again. I tried to restrain my tears for a little while but then I accepted the fact that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop myself so I burst into tears. It hurts so bad, why did it have to be her? I cried for a long time until I eventually ran out out of tears. I wipe my face and go into the bathroom to look in a mirror, as I gaze at my reflection I notice how red my face is and how ugly I looked. I began to practice smiling so Todoroki wouldn't get suspicious,  I finally calmed down and got back to normal so I flopped down on my bed and tried to relax as much as possible.

Todoroki finally got back "what took you so long?" I said giggling "Sorry, I grabbed my stuff but on my way back I realized we didn't have any food so I picked up some cold soba I probably should have asked you what you wanted sorry.." Todoroki said a little flustered and guilty "no that's fine, I've been wanting to try cold soba for a while so I should be thanking you for getting it"  I replied happily, being around Todoroki makes me feel a lot better but there's still a little bit of sadness lingering. "Wait. You've never had soba?!?!" Todoroki said looked aghast "Uuuuummm, what would you do if I said no?" I winced and tried not to laugh. He made a pout face then grabbed my hand and said "You poor child eat this" (A/N hehe, EAT THIS!-All Might) He shoved the cold soba into my hand and then gave me chop sticks. I laughed and sat on one of the beds, I then opened the container and tried it. "Mmm! Thish ish delishish" I said with a mouth full of soba. "I knew you would like it" Todoroki said with a smug look on his face. I gulped down the bite and continued to eat as Todoroki went on other bed and began to eat his. 

After we finished eating we decided to watch a movie to pass the time. During the movie we talked a lot which for some reason was fun to me. Towards the end I started to feel drowsy and I wanted to get up and walk to my bed but deep down I really want to fall asleep on Todoroki's shoulder it's so comfy. No, I can't do..... that.... Must....stay awake....... ZZZzZzzzZZZzZZ

Todoroki POV

Midoriya and I decided to watch a movie together so we wouldn't be bored but we ended up talking much more than watching. I enjoyed talking to Midoriya I usually hate talking but for some reason its different with him, I can't explain it I just feel comfortable around him I guess. Towards the end of the movie I was a bit tired and was going to suggest  we head to bed when suddenly I noticed Midoriya was way ahead of me. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder So cute... I thought as I blushed intensely. I definitely couldn't wake the bean under any circumstance so I snapped a few pics of him, gave his cheek a kiss, and fell asleep. I hope everyday is like this I thought to myself smiling as I drifted off to sleep.

(This is sorta what it looked like except on a couch)

_________________________________

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY OF THIS CHAPTER!!! I feel really bad but school sucks and I haven't had much motivation recently BUT I promise to try my best to continue posting chapters Have a good day! ♥♥♥♥