8-What now?

Hi! Hope your having a good day today! I don't have much to say so on with the book! 

________________________________

Midoriya POV 

"She unfortunately passed last night, it was while she was sleeping so it was painless for her" The doctor said in a sad tone. I was mortified. I felt tears well up in my eyes but I didn't care. All of my feelings just started pouring out and I didn't care one bit. Suddenly I felt someone hug me tight and hear Todoroki say  "I'm so sorry this has happened Midoriya" I was so happy I had someone who could help me get through this. I have no idea what I was going to do, in fact I don't know where I'm going to live! "Do you have anywhere else to live honey or should we call somebody to come get you" The lady said solemnly. I didn't know what to say I don't have any idea where my dad is and from what I know I don't have any other family but I don't want to go to an orphanage either. I stayed silent because I didn't have any ideas and I just couldn't get any words out. "He can live with me" Todoroki said to the lady realizing I wasn't saying anything. "Do you live in a household with an adult? You aren't old enough for you two to live alone yet" The lady said. "Yes, I live with my father, endeavor" He replied saying his dad's name in an annoyed way. The lady clearly looked impressed that his dad was the number one hero but she put that aside quickly. "Very well, he may stay with you for the time being I will tell social services about your situation and we'll see if you have any more family to live with" The lady said patting me on the back. "Again I'm so sorry about your situation honey" The lady said giving me a pity look. once more I didn't say anything I just smiled slightly and nodded. I wanted to say "thank you for your help" but I just couldn't say anything, I remained silent again.

We got a cab and I thought we were going to his house but we ended up stopping at my house first. "W-why are we here?" I whispered a little confused. "So you can go grab your stuff, do you need any help?" Todoroki said while getting out of the cab "Um, I guess a little help would be nice" I mumbled. We walked into my apartment ad "You can stay here, I'll call you if I need help" I Murmured then I went over to my room and started grabbing some of my things. "should I grab everything?" I asked realizing it might be hard to pack all of my All Might merch. "Whatever you want I guess" He said shrugging. I decided to grab my charger, headphones, my clothes, and some of my All Might things. I was about to go back over to Todoroki but then I saw my moms room door open and I had to go in just to grab one thing that would remind me of her. Don't cry don't cry don't cry. I thought repeatedly as I walked over to her room. Right as I walked in a strong cinnamon smell smacked me in the face. I looked around for a bit until I found her favorite pink sweater even though it did look pretty much exactly like the rest of her pink sweaters this one is her favorite because it was the pink sweater my dad gave her when they got married. She said even though dad left its still her favorite because she still loved him deep down. I grabbed the sweater hugged it tight then put it carefully into my backpack then I saw her phone on her dresser I grabbed that too, I knew her password because she told me it just in case, I thought I wouldn't need to know it but now I'm glad she told me. I took a deep breath and walked out of her room over to Todoroki. "Did you get everything?" He asked as I walked over to him. "As much as I could fit, I have a lot of All Might merch..." I said scratching the back of my neck nervously. "I can go grab it, we can just put it in the back seat" He said walking past me over to my room to grab the rest of my stuff. "T-thanks but doesn't your dad hate All Might?" I stuttered. "He does, that's why we aren't living with him' He said calmly coming out of my room with the rest of my stuff. "Oh okay...... Wait WHAT." I exclaimed louder than I should have. He smirked then pulled from out of nowhere a credit card. "I always carry my dad's credit card just in case, We can stay in an apartment" He said  still smiling. I didn't want to be even more of a burden on him and apartments aren't cheap. "Nonononono W-we don't need to stay in an apartment!" I stuttered. "Too bad, we are" he said smiling at me. "O-ok..." I reluctantly agreed. I smiled at him but for the first time in a long time, I had to fake it.

_________________________________

SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF THIS CHAPTERR!  It's not as long as other chapters but ye.  

Hope you enjoyed and see you next time, buh bye!