Just to clear some things up

Just to clear some things up, after Deku left the hospital he decided to let Ururaka know that him and Todoroki were dating and she practically made Deku deaf, Endeavor left Todoroki and Deku alone for a while until around 4 months later when he tried one more time to get Todoroki to leave Deku but Deku ended up Detroit smashing his ass. Later on Ururaka ended up getting together with Tsu (A/N Sorry if you don't ship them lol) Iida has been on the down low dating wise but did go on one date with Momo which went pretty well. Kirishima and Bakugo also ended up dating in the end (A/N SHOCKER) but Bakugo is still as stubborn and loud as ever, just a bit more contained a with Kiri by his side. In the future Todoroki and Deku got married and Bakugo took it as a challenge and as soon as their wedding was over he proposed to Kirishima, which he obviously said yes and shed a few tears. Tsu and Ururaka got married 2 years later and of course Deku bawled at both Bakugo + Kirishima's wedding and Ururaka + Tsu's wedding. All of the class 1-A students went on and became pro heroes except for Mineta because his perverty ways ended up getting him expelled from UA, Shinsou ended up replacing him afterwards and he ended up with Kaminari. After they graduated and became full-fledged heroes most of class 1-A unfortunately lost touch with each other. Mina, Sero, Aoyama, Tokoyami, Jirou, and Ojiro are all single pringles at the moment but one day they will find someone.  

_________________

So like I decided to make this bc I felt like adding a lil something at the end of this story so like ye here it is, If you have any more questions about what happened to any of the characters please ask and I will add them on :) have a good day and keep on the lookout for the sad alternate ending 👀