Chapter 14

Last night or should I say today, I came up with a plan and Zharia and Marcel is in on it. Today we'll find out why Eryn is here. Like everyone says innocent until proven guilty so. But I don't really like new people in town because you never know what they're up to.

  On the phone with Marcel

      "You see her?" I ask

      "Yeah she's headed to the grill. I guess she's going to ask people here again." He said

       "Alright keep an eye on her until school out, thanks bae." I added

     "No problem."
Call ends

     I look over at Zharia and she looked way too excited for today. We got our bags and went straight out the door, no need for full on conversations today.
     We walked to school today. It was a nice walk, it gave us time to talk.

     "Do you think she's up to trouble?"Zharia asks

     "I don't know I'm just making sure we don't get outted or she means harm." I answered

     "Yeah I get it. Do you think your strong enough to beat her?" She asks

     "I hope so because it's a full moon tonight so I can draw power from the moon, but I never seen anyone like her."

      "What do you mean?"she asks

    "Like I can sense a vampire or witch but her I don't know what she is or if she's anything. Her aura is warm." I answered.

   "I guess we're going to find out." Zharia says before we walked in the school.

      The school day went kinda fast. Classes was like normal boring or okay. Like I don't know if it's the teacher or the works fault, but today was a bit boring.
    But through out the day Marcel kept tabs on Eryn. The plan was if she doesn't come to us we'll go to her.

The Final Bell Rings

I look at Zharia and she gave me the look like it was go time. It's now 3:45.
And Marcel sent me a text that she's deaded to the school.

    "Zharia she's coming to the school, now."

    "Let's get her in the hallway or front."Zharia says

   "Alright."

  We first let everyone run out of course before we decide to search for her. And suddenly we saw her walking straight for the office.

   "Hey, Eryn." I yelled.

    She looked like she was deciding if she should walk over here or go in the office but luckily she came over.
    "Hey, what's up?"she asks

    "We know where Earionna is?" I told her. And got her attention straight away.

   "Where?" She asks

   "She's hide out in her place in the woods." Zharia stated

    "We can take you to it. If you want?" I added.

   And she agreed with no hesitation.
     "Yes, please that would help alot."

    "Alright."

      And like that we had Eryn following us in the woods. And Marcel close behind us looking out. We decided to take her the farthest away from town, for no one to hear anything because we don't know what's going to go down.
     We were walking for sometime in almost complete slience. Like me and Zharia was talking to make it seem normal but Eryn has spoke. She stayed quiet. I guess because we're not her little group of friends, I get it.

      "Are we almost there yet? It's almost 5'oclock." Eryn asks

     "Yeah we're almost there. What's the rush?" I asked calmly

      "Nothing, I just have to be somewhere where in a bit." Eryn answered sounding very shakey.

     "Okay, it's not so far just a few more minutes." I said.

     And after I could look back and not see or hear anything from the town. I stopped.

      "Here we are." I said to Eryn.

     "What do you mean? There's nothing here but trees." Shee said confused.

     "That's the point." Zharia says stepping beside me.

    Eryn isn't the smartest or she's very brave to just stand there and not walk away or run.

       "So, the real reason we brought you out here was to learn who the hell you are and tell you where Earionna really is. Okay." I said to Eryn

      "I told you who I am. Eryn." She says.

     "But your not her girlfriend." I added.

     "Yeah. I'm not. What's your point tell me where she is?" Eryn said getting upset.

      "Well what did you want from her?" Zharia asks

      "I need her help with something." She says

"Well...." I was about to speak but Marcel called and I hung up because I didn't want Eryn to suspect anyone else was out here.
     "Well, hard to break it to you but Earionna is dead. So she can't help you with whatever you were doing." I said then my phone ringed again.

      "What do you mean she's dead?" Eryn said with her little sad face.

      "I mean she confessed her feelings to me, did like my answer, turned her humanity off and kidnapped and tortured me. So my dad had to kill her before she killed me, okay." I said getting upset from remembering it.

     "A little insensitive, Tiana." Zharia says from behind me.

    "Well it's the truth." I responded.

   I look back up to Eryn and she looked heated. Like boiling over.
    "So you are Tiana Salvatore." Eryn said like she was about to attach me.

     "Yeah, why?" I said confused

     "Why? She loved for years now. And you are just so calm to fact she's dead." Eryn says and we start to hear cracking

My phone Rings

          This time I'ma answer this.

   "What's up Marcel?" I said answering the phone.

    "When is the moon fully up?" He asks.

    I looked at my phone at it's 6:30.
  " It's 6:30, why?"

   "She's a we..." And before he could get the words out I see teeth. She bit me on my shoulder. And I see Marcel pulling her off me and then I hear Zharia scream. I look over and there's a huge scratch across Zharia's back.

    And right there I finally knew what Marcel was going to say. She's a Werewolf. It explains why she's so warm. How stupid am I not to see that.

       Marcel rushes to get me and he tries to heal me immediately, but it didn't work, so he heals Zharia and they helped get me home.

Honestly everything after this is a blur.

Comment and Vote ⭐😘