Chapter 29

I felt calm like what happened the last 24 hours hasn't happened. Everything was peaceful, not a sound.

I woke up in my bed and Klaus sitting in a chair in front of the bed.
We connected eyes and it was a moment where I just wanted him.

"She's awake." Dad says from the door.

"Yeah." I said sitting up.

"Does anything hurt or?" Dad asks

"Dad I'm fine."

"Alright I'll go tell your mom, that your awake." He said and left.

I turned back to Klaus and he looks confused in a way, like he doesn't know what to say first.

"Say something." I said getting his attention again.

"Hope told me what you did. Thank you but don't ever put your life in danger like that again." Klaus said concerned

"They said they were going to move us. And I couldn't live with the thought that you lost her forever." I said.

"Tiana, why?" He asks

"Because you love her." I answered.

"What benefit do you get from dying for her. You don't know her. I could've found her myself. I was going to find you." He express

"She's your daughter Klaus. Your world would end if anything would to happen to her. I care too much about you. I ..." I paused hearing someone coming up the stairs.

We both looked at the door to see Marcel.

"Look at my girl. A survivor." Marcel walking and sitting on the bed.

And I got up and went in my bathroom and shut the door. I didn't know what to do. I want to tell Klaus but Marcel and I can fix this for the babies. I put my ear up to the door and both of them walked out my room.

I took a shower and changed my clothes. Just to feel refreshed from everything. I've had the ball gown on for almost two days now.

I sat and sketch on my bed to think though everything to hear someone at my door.

"Hope, I didn't think you were still here."

"Well, I wanted to see you before I left." She says sitting on my bed.

"That's interesting." She continues looking at my drawing.

"Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what it's about really." I said pausing

"Well it looks like the king and the knight is fighting over the Queen, that's watching from the window of her kingdom." Hope says pointing it out.

"That's exactly what it is happening or I feel they wouldn't be fighting at all." I said realizing I'm drawing Klaus and Marcel.

"Tiana, go with your heart because at the end of the day you don't want to regret not giving it a chance." Hope says looking at me.

"Thanks, Hope." I said looking back at her. And she got up to leave.

"And I'm happy he has you. He's around couples but he never got his one true never ending love." Hope turned back to say and left out.

I took a deep breath and went downstairs. To see them both off. Klaus he didn't say much because of Marcel but I had a feeling he wanted to say more.

Hope got back home and left off for college. Klaus stay in New Orleans and I could tell he wasn't coming back for awhile. I can wait. Marcel and I was trying to see if we still wanted to make things work.

Anyways Zharia and Hakeem is the couple of the year at school. She's happy so I'm happy. I wouldn't want anything more than her to have a normal life without my crazy issues.

Mom and Dad are okay. Not fighting as much but okay. I feel like with them there's a side of the story that I don't know. I know they love each other but I don't think that they're in love.

Let's bring the focus back on me. I've been to a doctor's appointment with our doctor. She already knows about me and my mom. Well the babies are due to be born in June. She said that their growing in a fast rate then normal babies but there's no issues because I was the same way.

All I have to do is graduate and make it to June to meet my babies.

Weeks Later

"So have you thought of any names, bae." Marcel says sitting next to me.

"For a girl, Tatiana or Tiara." I said smiling.

"That's beautiful. And for a boy?" He said

"Malik or Marcus. And if they're the same gender both." I said.

"I love it. Malik Gerard." He said getting up.

"Oh, no. It's Salvatore." I said arguing my point.

"Why can't they have my last name?"

"Because I want them to have my last name or they can choose which one they use when they're older." I explained.

"Or they can have a dash. Salvatore- Gerard." Zharia says passing through the living room.

"Fine, they can have a dash." Marcel says giving in.

"Nope, my only grandchildren is going to carry down my name." My dad says walking in pouring himself a drink.

Then he looks up at me. And sees I'm watching him. " Oh, I'm sorry, Tiana." He says and leaves out.

He knows I can't drink and he shouldn't be drinking in the morning.

"Just sleep on it." I said to Marcel.

"What's the difference your going to have my last name. Why can't they?" Marcel says looking like a cry baby right now giving me some puppy eyes.

"Who said I was taking your last name." I said and walked out and found Zharia.

"Girl, that was cold. And you know it." Zharia said looking at me. I guess she heard what I said.

"But it is true. I'm not giving up my last name. I'll forever be a Salvatore." I said

"Salvatore, Gerard, or Mikaelson. You fit in for either." Zharia said looking like she was about to laugh.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I said.

"Well let's go shopping before you can't stand without your feet hurting." She says

"Now that hurt, Zharia."

"But it's true."

Comment and like

Have a great Day or Night 💞