Last Chapter...

Levi played with the water, while I was gently washing his soft hair with his favorite shampoo.
"Mommy" he asked
"Yes baby" I smile and continued washing his hair.
"I got the best parents ever" he said with his cute baby voice. I smile and give him a peck on the top of his head still with shampoo.
"Aww Levi, Daddy and I love love you more" i scrunch my nose and he giggles.
"Of course we do buddy" Tony walked in with his towel hanging low, showing his deep V Line. I stare and felt my self blushing real quick. I turn back to Levi and washed the shampoo out of his hair.
"Daddy, can we swim tomorrow!" He smiled playing with the bubbles.
"Of course! We can do anything we want!" He got close to us and high fives him.

"Is he sleeping?" I put my phone down and charge it. He nodded and slowly closed the door behind him.
"Come here" I slightly smirk. He doesn't think twice, and throws him self on me.
"I saw how that towel was hanging" I say while he was crawling in between my legs.
"You did?" He smirked. I nod and giggle. He connects our lips, kissing me with a lot of passion, his hands in my sides while mine we're playing with with his now straight hair. I roll us over not breaking the kiss. I take off his shorts and leave him totally naked. He slept with no boxers on just like me, I slept with no pants just my underwear.
"Ready for baby 2 already?" He laughed. I laugh with him and continued kissing him, I made my way down to his neck sucking on it making some dark hickeys I then went more down kissing his smooth stomach, I can hear him slightly groaning. I grab his member my hand, I jerk him off slowly, I then proceed to put it in my mouth and slowly suck on it.
"Fuck" I hear him say underneath his breath. I pump the rest looking up to him. I stop, trying to catch my breath still pumping him. I go back to him and kiss him. I get in position and take his member again and make it up to my entrance. I slowly put it in slightly moaning, I move up and down moaning loud. We didn't have to worry since Levi's room was pretty far away. He moans totally taking over, he makes me stop and moved his hips up and down making me squint my eyes shut trying not to scream at this moment.
"Tony" I moan loudly rubbing myself. I feel my high coming since my legs we're shaky and my heavy breathing was really heavy.
"I'm- gonna- c" I barley speak because of the intense and goo pleasure I was having. My knot in my stomach couldn't hold in anymore and waves of pleasure led me to my high. We both release at the same time, still a moaning mess. He slowly thrust in me, while my head back In my pleasure.
"Fuck" I moan, moving my hips up and down looking down at the mess. I giggle seeing Tony sweaty and feeling tired.
"You better clean me up" I say laying down catching my breath. He laughs and gets up to the get a towel and clean me up.
"I love you" he put his head on my naked chest.
"I love you too Antonio" I smile playing with his straight hair.
"Maya?" His cold fingers brushing my stomach.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"I love you. Everything I wanted my future be it is! Thanks to you and my wonderful son. I love you both with all of my heart, and I always want to keep you both happy... thank you for the wonderful blessing that you gave me. I promised you I was gonna be the best father that my children could have, and I hope I'm doing a great job..." he tell me with his soft voice still brushing his fingers on my stomach.
"Tony... I can't tell you how much you have made me and Levi happy, you are the greatest father I have ever seen in my life. Levi is lucky to have a father that I never had...I promise you Levi is the happiest with you in his life. I'm very lucky lo have a small but happy family and I wouldn't change nothing!" I smile pecking his head.

5 years later....

Maya and Tony got married and moved to a mansion in Miami. 7 year old Levi liked watching his parents old tik tokers and videos on the TV. Levi practiced dancing class after school and loved showing his parents how he danced. All their old friends we're still living in LA but once a month they would visit Levi and spoil him like always. Tony and Maya still didn't have a baby because they wanted to focus now on Levi. Maya and Tony we're the perfect family that everyone envied. The Lopez Family lived the happiest life...
The end...

Guys😭😭 it's finally over 😭😭NOOO, but every story come to and end and I'm really sorry to disappoint all of you guys. I'll never forget how I made some lovely friends! I love every single one of you guys! Thank you thank you thank you for joining the journey of Maya and Tony, thank you for every single reader of Fame,Money and Feelings...
If you want a read and Omdreaz Story, go to my profile it's called T•H•E•B•E•T.