Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

L O C A T I O N : R E B E L   B A S E , M A I N   H A L L
3 : 5 8 P M

Everyone piled into the main hall, where the mic and screens were set up. Apparently there was a special announcement that Yang was going to make, and nobody could miss it. Nya had left Stuffins in the bunker room, and was with Skylor. Lloyd, Kai and Zane stood together somewhere else.

The conversations died down as Yang approached the mic. Tapping it to see if it works, he cleared his throat. "Greetings. I am happy to announce that Lloyd Garmadon has agreed to be our Dragon!"

Everyone cheered, and a few clapped Lloyd on the back. The blonde simply flushed. Yang's smile faded as he continued to speak, "He will be our Dragon, in exchange for the rescue of the following: Jay Walker-Gordon, Seliel Walker-Gordon, Cole Brookstone, Pixal Borg, Morro Garmadon and Wu Garmadon. They will be given full immunity."

With every name Yang called out, the angry cries filled the hall. Lloyd looked down nervously. Yang raised his arm, "Enough! This is non-negotiable. If, however, Lloyd fails to commit to his duties, the deal is off, and they will be eliminated."

In other words, Lloyd steps out of line, and his squad's dead.

3rd Person POV

L O C A T I O N : C A P I T O L : C H E N ' S  R O O M 
3 : 5 9 P M

"Is this thing on...it is? Okay! Ahem. Hello, citizens of Ninjago! This is your President Chen speaking, the Chen of Master Chen's delicious noodles!"

"Sir..." Clouse muttered through gritted teeth.

"Yes, Clousy-Clouse, I got it." He looked back at the camera. "Tonight, I address all of Ninjago as one. In the past weeks you've heard of the spreading violent acts following the actions of a few...radicals earlier on. Each village supplies the Capitol, like blood to a heart. In return the Capitol provides order and security. The Capitol is the beating heart of Ninjago. Nothing can survive without a heart. That is why all images of the Dragon are now forbidden. Possessing any ties to him will be considered treason, punishable by death. Justice shall be served swiftly. Order shall be restored. That will be all. Never bite the hand that feeds you."

Lloyd's POV

L O C A T I O N : R E B E L   B A S E , W E A P O N R Y
9 : 2 3 A M

Currently I am waiting in the weaponry with my new suit.

As it turns out, they were specially made, and bulletproof

As it turns out, they were specially made, and bulletproof. "Lloyd Garmadon, meet your propo squad." 

I turn to see Flintlocke walking towards me, with several others, wearing the same suit as me. There was Kai, Nya, Dilara, Nadakhan and a...snake? It wasn't Chen's Anacondrai Warriors. "This is Clancee and Doubloon. They'll be your cameras." Nadakhan states. We shake hands.