Chapter 1

Morro's POV

9 : 3 5 A M

"...Okay, now just bend so one leg in front of the other, and release the blade..."

Right now I was teaching an aeroblade starter class. Cole was managing a boxing workshop with a bunch of kids. 

"Okay, try and aim for the board, AND NOT AT MY FACE!" a guy snapped.

"Maybe if you got out of the damn way, I could go for the board!"

"Hey, hey HEY!" I shout, "You. Go over there!"

"But he-"

"Did I stutter?"

I could be very intimidating when I needed to, but everyone who's close to me can confirm that I'm just a big softie. Looking out of the window, I see the Stylists' Quarter, and I see my best friend Seliel struggling to put a dress on a mannequin. I text her.

Look out your window.

Her eyes connect with mine and she types something into the phone.

Something tells me you're REALLY hating that class.

Something tells me you're REALLY hating putting that dress on the mannequin.

All right, you got me. But seriously, you look like you're dying internally.

In all truth, I thought cutting myself off from the family and starting up a business with Cole would be fun. Don't get me wrong, it is. It's just really tiring. At least I'm getting by.

Meanwhile Jay's been texting me, complaining about the paps.

Doesn't he disguise himself?

Nope.

Why not?

Beats me...CRAP the managers coming.

Can't you play the famous child card?

I may be Cliff Gordon's kid, but that does NOT mean I can use that as an excuse!

Oof, ttyl!

u too

I put my phone back, "Right, for the next step..."

Lloyd's POV

"You'd better save me a hot chocolate!"

"Only if you get there in time!" Nya laughed, "See ya, Blondie!"

"Love you too, Midget!" I end the call. Nya and I have known each other since we were quite young. She and Kai were famous for getting in trouble with everyone. And for some reason Chen, the President, finds them both really infuriating.

"Ah, son! Good to see you!"

"You too, dad!" I grin as I hug him. We walk into the building.

"Now, you really don't want to be late-"

"For what? I don't have a job, I'm just expected to follow you around all day. It's more boring than you realise."