28. Jack's Pov [END]

THE LAST CHAPTER :D

SMUT WARNING ;D

~~~~~<3

BK never left a will, so Andy, Austin, Ben, and I split everything he had between ourselves. I bought Jinxx and Ashley a new home, so they didn't have to raise their child there after everything that happened. We had a small funeral for CC, Danny, Jenna, Aaron, Tino, Phil, Alan, and Gabe. Ben was crushed about losing Danny, so he moved out to the country, something Danny had always planned for the two of them.

Things with Alex and I were falling back into place. We didn't think about what happened. We focused on us, and our future together. I know I want him in my life for good.

"What are you thinking about?" Lex asked cutely, tilting his head up from my chest to look at me.

"You, and how much I want you in my life." I said honestly. He blushed and nuzzled his face in my chest, pulling the blanket up to his chin. I smiled at how adorable he was being. He moved into my dorm room with me, and it's been absolutely perfect. I don't care that we haven't had sex, cause all that really matters to me, is having him.

"I love you Jack." Alex mumbled into my tshirt. I could feel his smile, and it made my stomach flutter.

"I love you too, Lex." I replied, kissing his head softly. He sat up, leaning forward and kissing me slowly, making me smile. I loved it when our lips made that smacking sound. Alex leaned on one hand, sliding his other hand around to the back of my neck.

"Mmmm.." He moaned in a slightly high pitched tone when I moved my tongue against his. I slowly laid him on his back, laying on my side and slightly leaning over him. I pulled my lips off his, hearing him practically gasp for air. I smirked, softly kissing below his jaw. He whimpered, tilting his head back to give me more access. I bit and sucked until I left my mark on his sweet spot. I slid my hand up his thigh and pushed his shirt up as I rubbed his side.

"You're so amazing, Lex." I whispered softly in his ear, feeling him shiver as my cold fingers moved around on his warm skin. I slid my hand up further, tracing one of his nipples with my thumb, hearing him whimper again. I smirked, pinching and twisting slightly.

"J-Jack.. Ohh.." Alex gasped, pushing his face into my neck. I just smiled, sliding my hand back down his stomach and slowly pushing my fingers under the hem of his jeans. I stopped, since that's where he usually stopped me. "Don't s-stop." He breathed into my neck. My heart swelled at the fact that he wanted more with me.

I could see him getting harder in his jeans as I stroked him. My thumb brushed over his tip and he groaned loudly, kicking his legs slightly. I pulled my hand out, rubbing his hip instead.

"It's throbbing.." He whimpered, looking up at me with lustful eyes. I moved between his legs, kissing him passionately as I pushed myself down on him, gently grinding my hips. Alex tangled his fingers in my hair, groaning against my lips. I sat up, pulling off my shirt, then his before leaning back down and reconnecting our lips. I felt his hands roam my bare chest, smiling happily as he did.

"Lex.." I breathed in his ear, purposely to make him shiver.

"I want you, Jack. P-please.." He moaned out, winding his arms around my neck. I unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them off his legs before doing the same to mine. Unlike me, he wasn't wearing boxers, so he was blushing like mad.

"You're beautiful, Alex." I said honestly, kissing him deeply. I kicked off my boxers and his eyes widened excitedly, and slightly scared. "Don't be scared, baby." I spoke softly, feeling him relax. I kissed his neck as I gently pushed my finger inside him. He groaned, curling his toes. I moved it in and out a little before adding another, thrusting them a little harder. Alex moaned, clutching my shoulders as I pushed in a third, stretching and scissoring them. He winced, but didn't make a move to stop me.

When I felt like he was ready, I sat up and he got on his hands and knees in front of me. I leaned over him, kissing his bare back softly, trying to soothe him as I slowly pushed myself in. He felt so damn good, but I knew he wasn't ready for full force.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked him when he whimpered.

"No, don't stop." Alex breathed out, clutching the sheets. I pulled him up, his back against my chest, letting him hold on to me as I pushed myself all the way in. I kissed his shoulder and rubbed his hips, letting him adjust to the feeling. "Move Jack.." Alex whispered, looking back at me. I kissed him softly, slowly starting to thrust in and out.

His pained moans turned into pleasured ones as I found a steady pace. He fell back onto his hands in front of me, allowing me to go faster and deeper.

"Oh Jack! Yes! F-fuck!" Alex moaned loudly. I groaned, gripping his hips tighter and ramming into him at a new angle. Every time he cried out with pleasure, my stomach tightened.

"You feel so good Lex. Oh fuck!" I growled out, trying to thrust as deep and fast as I could. I knew I hit his bundle of nerves when he screamed, throwing his head back. I smiled to myself, wrapping my hand around and pumping him in time with my thrusts.

"Oh god Jack!! Yes!!" Alex cried out, his legs beginning to shake as his body trembled. "I'm so-" he couldn't even finish before he screamed loudly, releasing on the sheets. That sight was enough to push me over the edge, moaning his name and releasing inside him. He collapsed onto his stomach and I fell beside him, both of us covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Shakily, he moved into my arms, resting on my heaving chest. "Oh Jack.." He couldn't even finish his sentence, still trying to catch his breath.

"I'm glad that all that bullshit is over. I'm glad that I have you, and that we don't have to worry anymore. I love you so much, Lex." I told him through my heavy breathing. He leaned up and kisses me weakly before laying back down.

"I love you too Jack. So much. Ugh, I feel like my heart is on fire!" He breathed out, making me grin.

"You're not the only one." I silenced everything, the world around us, our thoughts, any sound, with a passionate kiss to his soft lips.