45. Easily annoyed

Hello people, it's yours truly here telling you that I changed the name of the book to "Fly Me Through Rhye! I hope you like it; roll on with it Freddie.

Freddie

"Job application? For where?" I frowned, as Marygold started filling up the questions on the sheets of paper. "Where do you need to fill a job application to? And why wasn't I aware that you're applying to a new job possibly?"

"Should I put my second name there?"

John shrugged. "I don't see why you couldn't."

"Marygold Titania Melbourne, okay this looks good. Age, I'm 23..."

"Hello? Am I the only one left in the dark here?"

"Farrokh shut up- I need to concentrate or I'll mess up my handwriting." Marygold told me firmly not breaking eye contact with the sheets, holding her index finger up at me.

"Darling don't get your knackers in a twist, I'd just like to be aware of the situation. Not like I'm forbidden to know what you are filling." I scoffed, drowning the rest of my tea, I grimaced as I was the unfortunate one who had to drink the little whits of tea that lied on the bottom of the teapot. "Where are you filling a job application to?"

"To the owners of this farm. I'd have to take care of the animals and the nature. Water the plants, feed the animals ect. They need some help and would offer to pay me, but they want me to fill up a job application so it can be done professionally. With minimum wage, but some money is better than no money."

"Like you'd be the one with money problems Calamari- I'm sure she has like a laundry machine full of cash somewhere hidden." Roger commented.

"He could be right..." Brian agreed.

Silence?

"Argumentum ex silentio." Roger announced.

"NO- No I don't have a laundry machine full of cash." Marie protested when she lifted her concentration away from the paper.

"We don't believe you."

We watched as she filled long answers to the questions, intensively. Her handwriting wasn't the prettiest, I'm sorry love if you're reading my thoughts. Well actually, it was very artistic, but it was quite difficult to read, since it was messy. I've read that people who have disheveled handwriting think faster and it's untidy because your hand can't keep up with your thoughts.

"I didn't know your second name was Titania." Brian commented, as Marie was almost finished with her writings.

"Oh I guess I never told you."

"Where does it come from? Such a pretty name, it'd fit for a goddess." Roger too chimed in.

"My father was a huge Shakespeare fan and so were his parents. No wonder his name is William. Titania is the fairy queen in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's dream. That reminds me that I didn't celebrate Midsummer this year..." Marygold explained, her expression turning upset.

"I assume that you celebrate Midsummer in Sweden more fondly than we do here in Britain?" John quizzed.

"Yes! We usually enjoy it with our friends and relatives, usually in the country side. We have maypoles in Sweden and we sing sing-along songs, eat and have fun. And you can perform all kinds of Midsummer spells, they were always my favourite thing growing up."

"Sounds like a delightful occasion." Roger wondered out loud.

Marygold read her job application that she filled in about an hour, almost ten times over and over again trying to spot some grammatical errors from the text. And just like that she went to deliver the papers to the owners of the farm to submit it. Marie loves routine, probably why she enjoyed her time studying so much, I remember I didn't get so much joy out of it as she does. It'd make her happy to get a job, even for a short while.