10

Abuse warning...

(Just a little heads up I HATED writing this, which is why I have no idea why I did write it... but be aware it gets pretty... detailed and disgusting and harsh if you wanna skip it just continue at the next chapter)

There was something eerily familiar about the added weight to the bed, the creeks of it, and then someone else's body heat against Finn's back. unwanted closeness filled his space and Finn's blue eyes shot open. The room was dark but he could feel hot breath against his neck. It was a nightmare, it had to be a nightmare, an old memory stirring itself back to life..

"Honey... you're home," His father's voice filled his ears and then bile formed in the back of his throat. "naked and waiting, I see..," Finn was already struggling, trying his best to get out of that bed because it was not a nightmare. It was real. His father was truly there, holding him down against the mattress.

"get the fuck off of me, you bastard, STOP," Finn was stronger than he was back then and was able to push him off, and for a second he was free. But just as he was trying tog et off the bed as fast as possible, rough hands yanked at his dreads and forced him back down, his face pushed into the sheets.

"Stop fighting it dear, It'll be over soon," His voice was deep and it scared the shit out of Finn, Finn felt his father come closer to his face as he could smell the alcohol very clearly.

"fuck you," He fought against his hold but he couldn't move, to with his father's weight against him. When his dad did finally move, he used his forceful grip to keep the boy's arms behind his back. "don't fucking touch me," He screamed once he felt another hand pull his cheeks apart. "already so loose for me-"

"Please stop," Finn begged.

Finn started to struggle to feel the grip on his throat tighten while he felt his dad pull down his sweats and boxers. "P...please stop... DAD," Finn tried to yell receiving a hard smack across the face. "Shut the fuck up slut," his dad said in a slow voice letting his other hand fall over Finn's chest. His dad grabbed his own dick and jerked himself off to the very vague view of Finn's blue eyes filled with fear. Finn tried to scream for his brothers hoping they'd hear but nothing happened. Finn closers his eyes feeling his dad's dick against his ass. "P...please," Finn said tears streaming down his cheeks. His dad ignored him while Finn started screaming as loud as he could feel the grip on his throat tighten until he heard the door open.

Aiden heard the screaming from Finn's room and ran over to his brothers room before rushing to Finn's bedroom, what he saw was something he wish he'd never had to see again. Finn's face was red as he was gasping for air as it looked like he was about to faint while there dad was on top of his thrusting into Finn harshly while blood could be seen around his dick, tears streaming down Finn's face, and blood covering his dreads. Aiden freaked out with his two brothers behind him. "DAD." Ethan yelled trying to pull there dad off of Finn who now had fainted and didn't seem to be breathing while their dad just squeezed his throat tighter and tighter while pushing his other sons off of him with his free hand as he kept thrusting and letting out groans softly calling a name. "You're gonna kill him!?," Ethan yelled trying to pull him off. Jordan saw a glass beer bottle and took his opportunity. He grabbed it and smashed it on their dads head creating a nasty wound while he fell in the floor. The three brothers looked at Finn who wasn't breathing his body and sheets covered in blood from the internal tearing and blood coming from a wound on his head. Aiden rushed over to Finn feeling for a pulse but it wasn't there. Aiden started to give Finn CPR until one of the two brothers felt a pulse. "Hey, you're gonna be okay," Aiden said seeing Finn's scared filled eyes open a little. Finn passed out again with a faint pulse. "We need to get him to a hospital," Aiden said looking over at his brothers.

Short chapter so sorry