30 | We All Lie

It was the parting day.

Sal-inja was supposed to go back to Seoul today, taking Hera and Joy with them, and leaving Ryujin with Mujabihan. The atmosphere was tense as the two families were supposed to gather in the living room for the final meet in a few minutes.

Everyone was preparing for the final goodbye.

Hera stared at her reflection, and closed her eyes. You can do it. She was a married woman, and Sal-inja was her familia now. She had to take responsibilities of Byeongsan as well as Sal-inja now that both organizations were under her husband.

Talking of Baekhyun, he hadn't come back to their room since night, and hadn't consummated the marriage, but it didn't mean he won't. Opening her eyes, she froze when she saw Baekhyun standing behind her. He was already in his black suit, and pissed off.

"Glad, my wife at least knows the importance of time."

She pressed her lips in a thin line, and glared at him through the mirror. "Pity, my husband doesn't know how to act like a decent human being though."

He chuckled. "And here I thought, you got your lesson yesterday night," he placed his hands on her shoulder, and she shuddered visibly as he lowered himself to her.

"You can't control me. I'm not your puppet," she raised her chin, trying to look confident somehow because weakness wasn't something she could show him now on.

"Oh, I can," His lips grazed her ear, and she curled her fingers around her dress. "You're forgetting that you're a part of our Familia, and I'm not Jinyoung. You do what I say."

Hera stood up, and turned to face him. "Or what?" she met his stormy gaze. "You're going to kill me? Force me? What monstrous side you're going to show me then? Huh?"

Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose, and stepped back. "We're getting late. Come downstairs," he said and went to the door as she stood there, unmoving. "Vieni?"

"I hate you," she told him.

"I know. You don't have to repeat it."

"Still, I'm going to remind you that every other second. You're someone I am never going to forgive or love. Mind that?" she brushed past him, and he smirked.