2020 Yearbook Signing

Leewood, Oregon

Leewood High School

Max: Hey, Carl! Want to sign my yearbook?

Carl: Sure, Max! *signs his yearbook* Have a good summer! See you in September!

Max: Thanks, Carl!

Carl: Of course!

Max: *sees his photo in the sophomore section*

Tiffany: *sees her photo in the Senior section*

Ellen: Beautiful smile, Tiffany!

Tiffany: Thanks, Ellen! *also sees herself in the cheerleading photo* That's me, during Fall Cheerleading, last Fall! My yearbook got so many signatures!!!

Ellen: Same here, girl! We're gonna graduate on Friday!!! That reminds me, we have to get our butts to the auditorium for rehearsal!!

Tiffany: Oh, snap! We best get going!!

Kate: *gets her 2020 yearbook signed by only a few people* Freshman year stunk! I only have 3 more years in this dump!

Harold: At least, we'll be Sophomores!

Kate: I guess. The 2019-2020 school year has been miserable. Ever since I started this school, I kept getting detention, and getting sent to the principal's office for bad behavior.

Harold: I'm sure, you'll mature, as you progress through time. We're getting new Freshmen in the Fall!

Kate: Yeah. We both graduate in the Class Of 2023.

Wayne: I'm next in line to graduate! Class Of 2021! Gotta get my college scholarship!

This story was written on Tuesday, June 16th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘