Black

I stood awkwardly near the stairs "G-Goodnight..." I mumbled, Oikawa looked up from the book he was reading at the table "Goodnight," He smiled and went back to his book, I turned around and went upstairs into the room were I was currently staying. I closed the door and went over to the bed but stopped near the nightstand, the drawer seemed to beckon me as I hesitated. Then I shook my head and got into bed, willing for sleep to come quickly. After what seemed like hours my eyes finally drooped shut to blissful blackness.. But then something came out of the gloom. Horrible nightmares chased me and memories plagued me, "your fault. Your fault!" Familiar voices yelled from everywhere and nowhere. My family loomed out of the dark "You killed us Shoyo" My mother smiled "Why did you kill us?" My father cocked his head to the side "I hate you Sho" Natsu's voice was devoid of any emotion as they turned around "Wait! Please! I'm sorry!" I yelled and tried to run after them but black tendrils engulfed me as I cried and struggled before being sucked into the suffocating inky blackness. I shot up in my bed, tangled in blankets. I felt sick and sweaty as I untangled my self ad sat on the edge of the bed, head in my hands as I cried. Voices and memories screamed and replayed in my head, my chest tightened and throbbed and it was hard to breath. I yanked the nightstand drawer open and pulled out a razor, it glinted in the moonlight and before I could even register what I was doing I pressed it to my arm and pulled it down. The stinging pain eased the pain in my chest and I did it several times before the razor dropped with a clatter on the floor and I sobbed as I realised what I was doing, I collapsed to the ground, holding my arms while sobbing and rocking "Hinata?! Are you okay!?-" the door slammed open and the light illuminated me on the ground, arms bleeding. Bloody razor near me. Crying. Oikawa realised straight away what I had done and rushed to my side "Oh Hinata..." he hugged my trembling body "I-I'm sorry..! I'm so sorry..." I sobbed as he picked me up and took me into the bathroom across the landing "Its okay, your okay.." He sat me down on the edge of the bath before turning and opening the mirror cabinet and pulling out a small first aid kit. I just sat there, crying as he applied some ointment to my arms and then wrapped them in bandages before hugging me again "Shhhh.. Its okay now.." After awhile I calmed down a little and stopped crying rivers "Hey," he raised my face and brushed away some remaining tears. I closed my eyes and leaned it his warm hand "Feeling better?" I sniffed and nodded "Good," we went back into my room where he cleaned up the razor and some blood before tucking me back into the bed, he turned to leave but looked back at me in surprise "...stay.. Please" I mumbled as I clutched a bit of shirt, "..Okay" he smiled before climbing into the bed with me and cuddling me from behind "Goodnight" he whispered near my ear "..night" I mumbled snuggling further into the warmth of his embrace.

I visualised that scene and its so adorable it legit made my nose bleed TwT