Lie

I yawned, sat up and checked the time, Well shit. It was 4:30. I had slept the entire day, I groaned as I saw there was like 50 texts from Oikawa too *Whatever. I have to get dinner ready or I will be in a world of pain later..* I got out of bed before limping downstairs and into the kitchen, groaning since everywhere hurt. I started cooking Kageyama's favourite dishes, being careful to not let anything burn as I would rather not get beaten anymore then necessary...
I had just put the last dish on the table when the front door unlocked and Kageyama walked in "W-Welcome home.." I mumbled as he walked straight past me to the table before sitting down. I nervously waited as he ate some, "its gross" I flinched "Get me some hot water. Now" I walked to the tape and poured some hot water into a cup before taking it back and sitting it down near him, "...I'm sorry about the-- Ah!!!!!!!" I suddenly screamed as he threw the water over me "Do better next time." He got up and went upstairs, leaving me collapsed on the ground. Crying from the pain *IT HURTS!* I dragged myself into the kitchen and yanked myself up at the fridge where I opened the freezer and grabbed a icepack and put it on my neck where the water had landed before slumping to the ground, sobbing. I eventually stopped and inspected the damage, it stretched from my neck to my shoulder. They were red and stinging but luckily I hadn't put boiling hot water in the cup so it wasn't to bad, I quickly found a bandage and put it on it before I jumped as I heard him coming down the stairs before he walked into the kitchen "Come here." I shakily walked over to him and he grabbed my hand before dragging me upstairs and into the bathroom "Bath. Now" I nodded and quickly started running a bath for him as he leaned against the wall "D-Done.." I said and he jerked his head to the door, I quickly limped out flinching as he slammed it shut behind me. *ding* I swore quietly before going to the closet, finding my phone among the clothes and putting it on silent before unlocking it.

Oikawa:
Hi

Oikawa:
Yoo-hoo

Oikawa:
R u there

Oikawa:
...

Oikawa:
R u sleeping still

Oikawa:
Or r u ded

I scrolled down through the rest of the messages, rolling my eyes and smiling  before typing a reply

Hinata:
Hi, sorry I was busy

Oikawa:
Finally I get a reply!

Hinata:
Stop spamming me

Oikawa:
Whatever, I was wondering if u wanted to do something tomorrow?

I stared at the screen, debating on what to say

Hinata:
...like what..?

Oikawa:
Volleyball duh

My eyes flicked to the bathroom door then back to the screen

Hinata:
What time?

Oikawa:
Does 9:00 suit you?

Hinata:
Yep

Oikawa:
Its a date then!

Hinata:
-.- Idiot

Oikawa:
😂 Night

Hinata:
Goodnight

I smiled at the phone before tucking it carefully back into its hiding spot *it'll be fine, he'll never even know* I turned around and carefully got into bed, feigning sleep when Kageyama came out of the bathroom and left the room. He never sleeps in this bed anymore, not that I mind of course.. I sighed quietly before carefully turning over and letting sleep envelop me.
                         *The next morning*

*Crack* I fell backwards to the floor, holding my cheek "have a "nice" day." Kageyama sneered, shaking out the fist that he had hit me with before he turned around and slammed the door shut. Leaving me in the hall on the floor, shocked, crying, and with a throbbing cheekbone. I don't know how long I sat there in a daze when suddenly a *ding* came from my pocket and I pulled it out with trembling hands,