2: Mike The Sike

Heidi

Song: The Distance by Cake

Once we all got back in the living room, Ellie and I started cleaning Axl Jack's cuts and dirty body.

I couldn't think about anything else, but revenge.

I had no doubt the guys will want to get back at Mike, but beating him up won't be enough for them.

He hurt their brother.

"Did they bring fresh clothes?" I asked Ellie, distantly looking at Ellis, who was arguing with the boys on the balcony.

"Dee, are you okay? This is the third time you asked me that," El stopped cleaning Axl Jack's body and looked at me. "Don't make me think that you have amnesia."

Her long, chocolate hair was now tied in a bun and she wore Ellis' hoodie to keep her warm. Although I knew she was joking, her words frightened me.

I shook my head, chuckling to myself. "Yeah, I'm just tired, you know? Mom and dad woke us up super early because they left the city for a vacation and they needed to tell us the rules," I gestured air quotes with my fingers.

"I thought they said they'll never leave the two of you alone in the house," she furrowed her eyebrows, probably already thinking about fun sleepovers we'll have.

"They did," I smiled, "but they said they needed some alone time," I told her and she already knew what that meant.

"OMG, ew! Did they actually tell you that?" she covered her mouth and laughed through her hands.

"Yup and I never wanted to cut off my ears more," I chuckled and continued to disinfect and bandage his cuts.

"Sis, that's bad bad," she commented and continued. "But at least we can have fun!" she squealed with excitement and shook my shoulder.

The thing I love the most about Ellie is her optimism. No matter how bad we screw up, she's the one you can count on to brighten the mood.

Besides Owen who constantly makes dirty jokes in serious situations, she's the one who usually pulls us out of the shit we always end up drowning in.

"Can we have fun in three?" Axl Jack opened his eyes and smirked, knowing we will never agree to that.

"Holy shit, you're alive!" I screamed and hugged him, squeezing him possibly too tight.

"She's losing it," he looked over my shoulder to El and I chuckled, letting him go.

Although we cleaned him up, he still looked like he'll be physically recovering for weeks.

"Bitch, we thought you died," I softly punched his shoulder as El ran to the balcony to tell the boys he's awake.

"Have you learned nothing? I'll never die."

Ellis ran inside and threw himself on Axl Jack, making me step away. Not too long after that, all four boys were laying on Axl Jack, crying happy tears.

I glanced at El, who was chuckling and I couldn't contain a laugh either.

"Okay, who the fuck got a boner?" Owen jumped away from them, dusting off his clothes in disgust.

"You did, you pervert!" Curtis frowned, walking away as well.

In just a couple of seconds, everyone was on their side of the room and Axl Jack was the only one who continued laying on the couch.

Their honesty sometimes scared me.

"Says the guy who bangs everything alive," Ellis smirked, leaning against the wall next to me.