10: Boobs are the eyes to a girl's soul

Owen

Song: She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Do boobs float when girls run or do they jiggle?

What about when they swim? Do their boobs swim as well?

"Owen, what the hell are you doing?" Heidi wanted to know, suddenly appearing next to me. She reached towards me and wiped the corner of my mouth.

"Uh, nothing?"

"Yeah, that explains the drool," she remarked and scrubbed her hand off her long tracksuit.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the other end of the soccer field. Oh, right, we're in PE.

"Dude, you can't stare at girls' boobs like that! She's gonna think you're a creep," she disapprovingly shook her head.

"But I like them," I told her, searching for the brunette girl across the field.

"Owen, she's not gonna like you if you keep staring like you're gonna... rape her," she lowered her voice. "Now, what I..."

I drifted off, my eyes following the perfectly curved body of the brown-haired girl with tanned skin and big green eyes.

She was running. And every part of her body was bouncing.

Suddenly, a figure blocked my view and I was pulled back into reality.

"Move, Jas, I wanna watch."

She resisted my push and crossed her arms.

"You are being a creep."

"And you are annoying."

We glared at each other for a while before I noticed a ball swaying towards us. I pulled Heidi's hand and we both successfully ducked the ball.

"Owen, can you do me a favour and please listen to me?" She didn't even give me the time to respond before she continued. "Go talk to her, ask for her name and maybe she'll give you her number. You seriously cannot think you're attracting her when you lurk around the field like that."

The way she was out of breath and forcefully jerked the strands of her curly hair from her face made me laugh.

She was the one that looked like a psycho.

"Pft, she clearly likes me. Have you not seen the tension between us?" I winked and shoved her aside so I could look at the girl.

"Dude, you made eye contact with her boobs, not her eyes," she insisted, but I know better.

"Boobs are the eyes to a girl's soul," I told her, which only made her laugh.

"You're hopeless." She raised her arms and walked away, joining Ellie in volleyball.

"You know, she's right."

I turn around to find Dante looking at me with a smug. He closed the distance between us in a few steps, throwing an arm around my neck.

For a skinny, tall dude, he sure weighted a lot.