3: Fight! Fight! Fight!

Ellis

Song: Joker and the Theif by Wolfmother

"This is what I'm talking about, bitches!" Heidi screamed on top of her lungs while jumping on Mike's bed.

I chuckled and focused my eyes on her. I don't think I'll ever get enough of being near Heidi. Although I don't show it, I would be devastated if we separate.

"Can I smash the plates?" Ellie, E as I call her, asked me with sparkly eyes, showing me one of the plates she wanted to shatter.

"What the fuck is stopping you?" I smirked and grabbed the plate out of her hand, throwing it at the wall.

Axl Jack stopped ripping Mike's pillows and turned around to face me, his face gleaming with excitement at the sound of a smashing plate.

Not gonna lie, he looked like a raging dog.

Possibly a Doberman.

I picked up a lamp from the living room and threw it to the floor, jumping on it with all my weight.

Curtis and Chris have found a permanent marker, which could only result in one thing - sexual and immature drawings on Mike's furniture and walls.

Owen has been laying on the kitchen counter since we got here, singing songs by Green Day out loud.

They were the only songs he knew by heart no matter what condition he found himself in.

I only wish we didn't have to listen to it.

"Nice, you really hit that note," I applauded him and tapped his shoulder.

He replied with a goofy smile and sang an even higher note.

I walked to the corner of the living room, grabbing one of the markers that the boys found, and started scrabbling.

"Guys, look at this shit!" Chris called, lifting a plastic bag of white powder I assume was cocaine. "Who's in?"

I slightly shook my head, turning back to the wall.

I've had too many encounters with cocaine to not recognize it.

"Are you absolutely insane or just incredibly stupid?!" E raised her voice at Chris. "You don't even know what is that!" she added.

Cocaine. That's cocaine.

I don't know why she cared so much about him because not only he was fucking reckless, but also immature and childish.

I don't want my sister falling in love with a guy like Chris, who will dump a girl after only one week of dating.

She deserves better than that.

"C'mon darling, it'll be fun!" he tried to convince her and I flinched when he called her that.

Although he does it quite frequently, it always pissed me off, no matter what.

"We never get to do this," he added.

"You're sixteen! You're too young for drugs!"

This is why I would never let Chris near her - E has the purest intentions and she always puts others in the first place.

As much as I love Chris, he doesn't deserve her.

"I do drugs," Owen suddenly announced, laying stiff on the counter.

I silently chuckled, not turning around. I don't want to see how E's staring at Chris.

"You only live once, darling, and I don't plan to waste my youth," he told her, again with his darling.