Crankiplier-tired ethan

Their girlfriends are not mentioned :9

He didn't exactly know when it started.To be completely honest,he has lost track of time.He would try,of course,to catch up.For his job,of course.It was so hard,though.So here he was again,looking at the dates on his schedule as it was 5:03 am,empty coffee mugs all around.He sighed,rubbing his eyes.No point in trying to sleep now when he had to get up in an hour.As he finished up editing his video,he set up his desktop for another game to play for when he got back from getting ready for the day.

Ethan went upstairs and decided to take a shower to clear his head of any drowsiness.After standing there,scrubbing away at his fluffy hair,he exited the cold shower and got dressed,had some eggs for breakfast and brushed his hair and teeth.After that,by then it was around 6:00 since he took his time.He went down,grabbing the mugs and going back up to refill his mug of coffee for the day.Ethan frowned as he remembered how energetic he had to be,but shook away the disappointment  and decided to suck it up.

Ethan headed downstairs,coffee in hand.He set it beside his computer and grabbed his headphones..time for a video.He sighed heavily before turning the camera on.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Stretching,Ethan hummed as he was done with his video.As soon as he was going to edit the video,Mark called.

"Hey Ethan!what are you doing?"

Ethan breathed in,shoving his facade back into the on setting.

"Ehh nothing,just editing the video I recorded.Whats up?"

"I was wondering if you could come over to film an Unus Annus video,we are going to be making sausages"Mark said.

Ethan laughed,nodding his head until he realized he couldn't see."Sure,what time do you want me over?"he replied,absentmindedly running his hand through his brown hair.

"Is now okay?"Mark asked ,politely as ever.Ethan replied a sure,and then the call ended.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

As Mark greeted Ethan,he stepped inside.Mark looked him up and down,frowning a bit at his eye bags.Mark always made sure his lover was okay."Are you okay?you look exhausted."Mark said,leading them into the kitchen.Ethan pursed his lips into a thin line before answering."I'm fine,just a little tired from work.Its not that big of a dea-"

Ethan was cut off when Mark went in to kiss him.Ethan,surprised at first widened his eyes in surprise,but then later melted into his lips.After a moment,they broke away.Ethan leaning his head on Marks shoulder,being drained of energy until he shook himself to wake up.

Before mark could say anything,Ethan already went into the kitchen to help set up the things for the video.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

After the video was done,Ethan stretched his arms out,yawning as tears welled up in his eyes.His eyes soon started to burn,and rubbing the tears away from his hazel orbs were not helping.

"Ethan?you okay?"Mark asked,genuinely concerned and ready to pounce on him for hugs and kisses.
"Yeah I'm fine,my eyes jus' burn.."He said,his voice becoming softer and sleepier;he was so close to passing out there and then.Mark hummed,and told him to wait there as he exited the kitchen to go and get a wet facecloth from the bathroom.after getting a cold wet facecloth,he gave it to the blue boy.He took it,smiling at Mark although his eyes were red and his cheeks were blotchy from the tears."thanks,bae"Ethan said,giggling tiredly.Mark rolled his eyes,but casted a loving glance to his baby blue boy as he patted his eyes with the facecloth.

After his eyes were no longer burning,he gasped as Mark picked him up bridal style."Mark!!"Ethan yelped.Mark chuckled,bending a bit to kiss Ethan on the temple."shh,it's fine.i got you."

Mark laid Ethan on the bed,laying beside him as Ethan buried his face in the crook of Mark's neck."what about edit'n th' video,mar'?"Ethan said sleepily.Mark hushed him with many kisses to his forehead."We can edit the video tomorrow,for now you need sleep.Next time this happens,just ask for my help.We are partners,we work together.I love you too much to leave you like this."Mark cooed.

"I lov' you too.."Ethan hummed as he drifted to sleep,peacefully melting in the strong arms of his loving raven haired boyfriend.

750 words

Lol this one was a bit shorter,I didn't rlly know what to write but I wanted to write something :0
The next one will be longer,and hopefully more interesting tho :3

Any requests if I should write septiplier for the next one??
Let me know!^_^

-terror