Still Singing

Ok I REALLY don't really like this chapter, but I will make up for it in the next chapter...;~; I'm really sorry it's 5am 

Katsuki pov

Deku walks up to me, fuming. I raise an eyebrow at this sudden change in character. He stands in front of me or about a second when all of a sudden, I feel a stinging pain go across my cheek. 

Did he just...slap me?

My hand makes my way up to my face and I feel my cheek. I look at him and he has small tears in his eyes. But he's angry. I don't think I've seen this side of him since about a year ago during the sudden outburst that he had during school.

My heart stops when I see his giant frown turn to a 'You're so fucked I'm going to kill you', kind of smile. His lips curl into a threatening grin.

"I thought I told you not to tell Aizawa.", he says with the most intimidating tone I've ever heard come out of him. I'm left speechless. "Did I, or didn't I? Aren't you going to answer?", he says while maintaing his intimidating smile and tone. I can't find the words.

"Answer before I get angry. Besides, I'm sure that you would like to keep your limbs. So, hurry up now! Before I do anything that we will both regret.", he whispers in my ear. 

Did he just...threaten me?! "Y-you did. Sorry.", I say, still in shock. My sudden actions startle everyone. Jeez, I never thought that I would be intimidated by a nerd... 

"Hmm. Good boy. Now why did you tell him? I'm getting a bit impatient, Katsuki.", he says with his smile going wider. I flinch a bit when he puts the emphasis on my first name.

I feel myself regain a bit of confidence and say, "Do you seriously think that I'm just let that shit happen to you? I'm not an idiot! I'm trying to help you here!".

His smile drops into a smirk. I shudder at this new found confidence of his. Since when did he have that? 

"Do you seriously think that I want help? Jesus Katsuki, after last year I thought that you had learned your lesson. But it looks like you need a little bit of help remembering. I. Don't. Want. Help. Remember it. This conversation is over.", he says in a calmer tone, as if he was trying to control himself from lunging at me and ripping my limbs off. Oh, so that's what he meant earlier...

"Have a good day, Mr. Aizawa.", he says with a wave. He leaves the classroom with a dark look and checks his phone. He groans and starts walking faster.

Pink cheeks and glasses come over to me. "Ummm...Bakugou? What was that all about?", pink cheeks says with concern. "Nothing. Just drop it.", I growl. 

I storm out of classroom and make my way to Deku's house. I hear the crash of glass and someone cries out. Not just someone. Deku. 

I peek into the window and see him being beat up by his dad. And his mom is just...standing there. With a phone in her hand. Snickering! Was she recording?! My god...

I take out my phone and start to record this. After all of that, I call Aizawa.

Aizawa: What is it?

Me: Can you come over to Deku's house? It's serious...

Aizawa: I'll be there.

He hangs up and I wait near Deku's house, waiting for Aizawa. 

He shows up after a few minutes and he asks me what's going on. I take out my phone and show him the video. His eyes widen and then narrow in anger. "Damn... I'm going in. You go home.", he says. I nod and walk back to my own house.

Deku pov

I limp up the stairs and take care of my bruises and cuts. I make a few more cuts, just in case. I sigh in relief and sit on my bed.