Help

SERIOUS TRIGGER WARNING! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE UPCOMING EVENTS (RAPE AND ABUSE) PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Deku pov

I stop dead in my tracks. "H-hi, Father.", I say with a slight tremble in my voice. "Are you alright? You look a bit pale?", the receptionist says. I gulp slightly and say, "I'm fine. I need to get my stuff. I'll be right back.", I say with a forced smile. My father nods and I go back to fetch my stuff.

As soon as I enter the classroom, I'm getting concerned gazes from two people. I back to my seat and get my backpack and textbooks. I pick up my stuff and begin to walk out of the classroom. But before I'm completely out of sight, I flash a look that says, 'help me', at Kacchan. 

"You ready?", father growls. I nod slightly, knowing that if I speak, it will only be worse. 

By the time we are home, two men are already inside the house. One with blue hair and a patchwork face and the other with purple scars all over his body. I start internally panicking. What's going on? Why are the-

Before I can even form my next thought, I'm dragged to my room by my hair. "Agh! That hurtss!", I cry. "I didn't ask if it hurts you disgusting whore.", father snarls. I'm thrown onto the floor and the two men follow us. "Do it, Dabi.", father says with a cruel smile. The man immediately whip sout rope and begin tying my wrists and ankles together. 

My eyes widen at the realization of what's going on. "Please! Please don't! I don't want to!", I say as tears threaten to fall. "Shut up, slut.", father says. I feel a sharp pain on my cheek and the air is kicked out of my lungs. 

I cough, not being able to get enough air. I'm immediately stripped of my uniform and I scream for them to stop. "STOP IT!", I cry. I see my mom enter the room with a phone in her hand. Nonononono! 

"PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! LET ME GO!", I say while struggling to be let go. I feel a sharp pain run through my back and I scream in pain. I feel blood spurt out and drip down my abdomen. "Not too deep, Shigaraki. Don't want him dying on us.", father smirks. I feel tears spilling down my face, mixing with the blood in the sheets. The man pulls the knife from my back and I begin to sob.

I open my mouth to speak, only to be greeted with a knife to my throat. I immediately clamp my throat shut and stop struggling. "It'd be best to just listen to us. Unless you want your bloody corpse on display.", the blue haired man growls. I carefully nod my head, eyes still wide and afraid. "Good boy.", he grins evilly. 

From the corner of my eye, I see my dad loosen his belt and pull it off of his pants altogether. "Don't move.", he orders. More tears flow out of my eyes and I cry out as he lashes his belt on my exposed back. I feel immense pain, followed by the worst burning sensation I've ever felt. I feel a liquid on the open knife wound and I scream in pain. I smell alcohol and look back, despite the pain. Vodka. My father was pouring vodka into my back. 

"AHHHH! IT HURTS! PLEASE STOP IT!", I scream. He kicks my stomach, resulting in me throwing up my nonexistent lunch. "Disgusting. I hate you, Izuku. You are worthless. You brat. I wish you were never born!", he whispers in my ear.

His hot breath against my head made me gag and retch. I hear him unzipping his trousers and I plead for him to stop. I am cut off by him pushing into me roughly. "STOP IT! IT HURTS! IT HURTSSSS!", I sob. I feel the blade pierce my skin right above my shoulder, making more tears flow out of my eyes. Burning hands wrap around my throat, choking me. I feel the hands heat up, almost burning my skin right through. 

"I-I c-can't breathe...", I say weakly. My father continues to slam into me, making me bleed. My mother just stands there with her phone and a smirk on her face. Once in a while, she chuckles and hits me, just making it worse. Right before I'm about to black out, it all stops. My father finishes inside of me, and the hands release my throat. I cough and gasp, trying to get in air, but it feels like coal is stuck in my throat. I still can't breathe. 

The blade leaves my body. I'm shoved onto the floor, and the door closes. I'm left on the floor, bleeding out with words like, 'useless' and 'worthless', engraved into my back with a knife. 

Time Skip to The Next Day

I finally gather enough strength to reach my phone on my desk. I reach my arm up and search for it blindly. I finally find it and weakly type in the password. I go to my contacts and pull up a name. I call it and they answer. 

"Midoriya? Are you alright?", Mr. Aizawa says from the other line. I open my mouth and a single word escapes my bloody lips.

"Help."

Hey guys. This chapter was definitely super uncomfortable to write. I have been trying to space it out so that I don't have to write it all in one go, since it's a very triggering topic. Please, please, please talk to someone if you have experienced any form of abuse or violation or if you are feeling lost! You matter! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is true! Every life was given for a reason! Your future is filled with opportunities that you have no idea about! Look forward! Don't let anyone's negative or toxic attitude/words get to you! You are beautiful! You are loved! I hope that you all are staying healthy and positive! Love y'all sm!