Coffee Shop - Thomas Brodie Sangster

:𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

One day in this cold season, the frigidity in the air shakes my body. I tried to run into the coffee shops but my body was so tight that they can’t move easily. I opened the door.

The warm air in the shop treated me like VIP, massaging my leg and my blood started their cycle again finally.

The warm air welcomed me with a coffee smell, mixing the smell of chocolate and cakes. The smell is so sweet that I was seems having a honey bath.

I took a sit near the window. I watch in awe as the snow blew down the London street in a horizontal blur.

I then took a sip on my coffee when I notice there's an open mic. Some instruments such as guitar, keyboard and recorder placed on the corner.

I took a seconds to thinking when I decided to sing a song because why not. I look around the shop. There's only a few people.

I walked to the cashier and asked. “ Um, sorry but is the open mic still available? ” I asked.

“ Yes. Of course it is. It's been a while since the last one offered to sing. I guess you wanted to try? ” The older man said.

“ Yes, sir. Allow me to use the guitar? ”
I asked him as I wrote my name . “ gladly. ” He said.“ Thank you ” I said politely.

I make my way toward the small stage. I took the guitar and sat in front of the mic.

I could see a group of people walk into the coffee shop which make me a little bit nervous. I shrugged off the feeling and started to singing while my hand playing with the guitar.

Thomas's P.O.V

I walked into the coffee shop with my other friends, it's the maze runner cast. Dylan, Kaya and Ki Hong. We took a sit.

“ So, who wants the beer? ” Dylan asked. “ Coffee please. ” I said.

“ okay, except for Thomas, we're all beer? ” Dylan said . He received nods from Kaya and Ki Hong.

Dylan were calling the waiter when I heard an melodious voices. I looked at the small stage in the shop. And I saw a woman.

She were singing with her beautiful, dulcet voice. Her eyes sparkled even in this dim room. I couldn't help but think that she looks like someone I know. My childhood friend also my first love.

Y/n's P.OV

𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵?
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 "𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦"
𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘥
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘳
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴

𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴,
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 60,
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 you