Side Effects - Thomas Brodie Sangster

Thomas's P.O.V

My friends have invited me and my girlfriend to his party. I ask Y/n either she's okay with it or not.

It's because Y/n is a shy and introvert person. She only will open up to someone she trust. Like me.

We're both in the car and before we get out. I ask her.

“ Love. Do you really want to go? It's okay if you're not. ” I asked her.

“ Tommy, I told you. It's okay. I-i will just drink and eats okay. Even though it will be hard for me, I need to at least for once come with you.” she said.

“ Love. You know you don't have to do that aren't you? ” I asked her again.

“ I know, okay. Fine. If this party makes me uncomfortable, I'll decided not to attend any after this. Promise. ” She tell me.

“ Fine. ” I said. We both get out from my car and walk in.

Y/n's P.O.V

I told Thomas to talk to his friends while I, go find some things to eat.
Thomas is being worried at me.

He know I didn't drink. Well, I used to. The reason I quit drinking is because I'll totally became an animal. I mean, I'm not going to be me.

I'll totally'll became other person. I became wild and all cursing .
But you know what, I'm gonna change it today. Just for one day.

No one's P.O.V

Thomas is talking to his friends but his head always wondered to left and right.

“ Man. Are you all right? ” Dylan asked. “ Well, I actually looking for Y/n. She's not party kind of girl. ” Thomas said.

“ Angel type huh. ” Dylan said. “ more than that. ” Thomas said.

When Thomas were talking, suddenly a man approach him. It's Jack. The man who always tried to messing with Thomas.

“ Look who've we got here. ”  Jack said. “ What will it be this time, Jack? ” Thomas said.

The people are starting to pay attention toward them two. 

“ Lol. Nothing. I just want to messing around. ” He said.

“ Sorry but I've got no time to wasting. ” Thomas said. He want to go away and find his girlfriend but no. Jack hold him.

“ Hey, why so hurry? ” Jack said. “ The heck do you want? ” Thomas asked.

“ I wanna fight. ” Jack said. “ What? ” Thomas said.

“ Can't you hear me. I say I wanna fight. Which mean. You and me, fight. ” Jack said

“ Huh. No. I don't want to.” Thomas declined.

“ Why? Are you scared? ” He said. He's trying to provoke him. The people were starting to say, “ Haha. He's scared. ” something like that  which make Jack smirked.

Thoma tighten his grib. “ Oh, or are you scared that your little ‘ angel ’ girlfriend will hating on you? ” He said and the crowd were starting to said ‘ Ooo ’.

“ You pie- ” He being cut by someone.
“ What are you doing with my boyfriend, there dude? ” Y/n said.

“ Oh it's the girlfriend. ” Jack said. Y/n can see that Thomas is mad. So, Y/n come closer to Thomas and grab his collar and pull him closer for a kiss.

Y/n pulled out and walk toward Jack. The next thing she do make everyone there mostly man groan. She kick Jack's ball.

“ Aww. Damn it. Why did you do that? ” He said while kneeling.

“ Huh. You deserve it. For your information, I would never ever hating on him just because of fighting with you. I was like Bruh. I mean he's fighting with an ass hol* like you so. It's okay.” Y/n said.

“ And if you tried to disturb him. I promise you. That thing. ” She point toward his ball which making him slide away from her.

“ Gonna be in somewhere in the dust bin. ” She said sassy. Have I told you, she looks freaking hot with that demanding look.

She turn toward Thomas and take his hand and walked off from there.
When they're outside,. Thomas asked her.

“ Love, Are you drunk? ” He said. He can literally smell the alcohol when she kiss him just now.

“ Nooo. Why did you say that? You know I don't dri- ” She stop as she faint. Thomas quickly catch her.

Thomas chuckled. “ Yes dear. I don't know you'll became wild when you're drunk. I guess the angel is a demon too some times. ” Thomas said.