°•° five °•°

"no! the eggs don't go in yet!" i say a little too late.

he looks at me with a regretful smile, holding the cracked egg shells. i look him in the eyes about to laugh, but stop myself by throwing flour at him.

he looks at me with his jaw dropped, my smile gets bigger as i worry more as to what he'll do for revenge.

i start to walk backwards, adrenaline filling my body. he suddenly gets a little bit of flour, not too much to prevent a mess on the floor, and chunks it at me, getting it all over my face and neck.

i open my eyes to see him silently laughing. i immediately grab an egg, watching his eyes fill with worry and his legs moving backwards.

"wait, we can talk about this," he puts his hands up in defense.

"nah, i don't think so," i walk closer while he backs up.

"no! we can talk! i promise!" he starts laughing with fear laced in his throat. i stop my laugh with putting on an evil grin.

with quick feet, i lunged at him, planting the egg on the top of his head.

he lets out a squeal and looked me right in the eye. i watched the egg drip down his hair, onto the floor. i quickly laugh with nerves popping out of my hand, and run away from the kitchen, trying to get away from him as quickly as possible.

i run around the house with nick following me very closely, leaving some flour everywhere i go. but since the house is small, there's not really any place to run to. and there's a lot of dead ends.

i try to get into the room where nick's staying in, and try to lock the door, but he easily barges in, i get in one of the four corners, knowing i'll have to face my fate.

"well, well, well," he looks at the two eggs in his hands and back up at me.

"look, nick, we can talk about this," i smile. he tries to hide his smile.

"nah, i don't think so." and with that, he runs full speed and at me, which makes me scream, and he slams the two eggs on my head. i catch the dripping raw egg in my hands, and slowly look up at him, ready to give him an insult, but then see the bandage on his forehead came off.

"is your head ok?" i take the worn out bandage off his head and go out of his room that we just played cat and mouse in, and go to the bandages.

"yea, doesn't hurt at all," he follows me out of the room.

"that's good, just one more day and you can be free alright?" i place a band aid on his head.

"alright," he smiles.