°•° nine °•°

"vincent, darryl, zak!" i give them all a big hug. we all greet eachother.

"y/n, you're so short," darryl informs me.

"am not!"

"you are," zak jumps in.

"no!" i look at both of them, my jaw to the floor.

"you're like a midget!" clay looks down to me.

"you're just tall!" i smack his arm.

"no, you're just short," vincent includes himself.

i look to george and nick, wanting backup.

"george? nick? help?" my eyes glance between them.

"sorry y/n," nick says, crossing his arms.

"what?!" i hear nick chuckle. "george!"

"what!" he yells at me. i start making sounds, nothing close to words. "what are you doing?" he laughs at me. i make my gibberish more intense. i hear clay start wheezing, so i look over to him, which makes him wheeze even more.

"clay," i say before wheezing myself.

"guys!" vincent catches everyone's attention. once everyone is looking, he continues. "are we going to leave the airport or not?"

"let's go!!!" i yell like we're gonna have a party. i hear yet another wheeze. "clay," he looks at me, "shut." i use hand motions to support my words. he yet again lets another wheeze escape him. i smile, containing my laugh, and walk to the front of the airport, where we can go to vincent's house. "wait how are we all gonna fit in your house?"

"i have beds. and couches. and blow up mattresses." he names. i let out a quick 'oh'.

we take two cars to get to his house, one with vincent driving with darryl, zak, and clay, the other with his neighbor driving me, nick, and george.

the ride was the three of us messing around in the backseat, and the driver laughing at our stupidness.

vincent's neighbor wasn't a grumpy old man, he was a sweet, candy giving, happy man in his 70s. he probably had a beautiful wife waiting for him at home. had grandchildren he's been wanting to see.

once we make it to the house, i thank the kind man for the ride, showing a pearly white smile. we all get out of the man's car and he parks his car next door.

we get into vincent's house, which isn't that small. we look around, claiming rooms and couches. i luckily claimed a couch. of course zak made a big deal about sleeping on a blow up mattress, so darryl traded him for a bed.

nick got the couch next to me, so we're gonna be taking all night. poor darryl having to deal with us.

the day was almost night when we got to his house, so before we slept, we unpacked, and played on our phone.

before i actually tried to go to sleep, i said goodnight to darryl, who was on the floor close to me, and nick who was on the other couch. then i fell asleep.