°•° ten °•°

I HAVENT BEEN TO THE PLACE WHERE THE CHAPTER IS TAKING PLACE AT SO I DONT KNOW THE SURROUNDINGS. EXCUSE MY NONSENSE.

°•°•°•°•°

"GET IN THE CAR." i demand clay.

"OK OK OK." he surrenders and quickly sits in the seat next to me.

"WAIT!" i quickly get out. i run over to darryl before he gets in the neighbor's car. he watches me run up to him, and i quickly hug him. "see you in a few!" i say with excitement as i separate at the hug.

"aw, you little muffin!" he admires. i smile at him, pretending he's a big brother.

i get into the car once again that contains vincent, george, clay, and nick. and me, of course. the nice old man drives the rest of the group, darryl and zak, to the destination we're headed for.

the whole ride i have a big smile, bouncing slightly in my seat, and excitement taking over my body. i don't make conversation, as i'm too caught up in my thoughts.

i stare out the window, waiting to see what i've been waiting for the whole time i've been here. and once i see it in the distance, i can hardly contain myself.

i'm going to the top of the eiffel tower for the first time. i squeal, everyone else in the car looking out the window to the amazing sight.

vincent parks the car, and i'm the first one to get out. i even open vincent's door for him.

the sun is barely going down, and soon the sky will paint a beautiful sunset. right behind the eiffel tower.

i see the other car pull up with the two muffins in the backseat. i run up to the car and open the door of the side zak was on.

"get out!" i grab him arm and yank him out.

"chill! your gonna rip my arm off!" he screeches.

"guys let's go!" i run to the front of the pack, leading them as if i know where i'm going.

the old man sits in his car, watching us scurry to the eiffel tower as quickly as possible, with a happy smile. was this the same experience he had the first time coming here? did he find us amusing? maybe he likes to see people living a happy moment they'll remember for the rest of their lives. that's the reason why i'm smiling.

"y/n slow down!" darryl says, speed walking.

"y/n wait for us!" nick says. i quickly turn around seeing everyone trying to hurry with my pace.

"sorry! i'm just excited!" my smile gets bigger every step i take.

soon, nick starts running towards me, and as he gets closer i screech, thinking he's gonna tackle me for going so fast.

but when he reaches me, he picks me up, bridely, and spins me around, making my vision dizzy.

once he sets me down, i look around, trying to pick up my surroundings. by the time i'm done steadying my stance, everyone's ahead of me.

"try to catch us!" nick yelled.

"you-" i run after him, which he runs away from me, trying to keep his distance.

"get back here!" i yell, running behind him.

the rest of the group watches us, while darryl tells us to be careful not to trip. nick runs in circles, which tires me, so i stop running, and pout.

"maybe when you become athletic, you can catch me," nick tells me.

"YOU LITTLE-"