°•° seven °•°

all they did was stare at eachother, like they were long lost brothers. well, apparently they are.

after they reunited, this 'clay' guy stayed until our shifts were done, which was about an hour.

clay asked questions about me, and about nick. apparently clay came to texas to try to find nick. he was living in florida, with one of his other friends, george i think?

"i don't know how i found you so quickly, i was staying in an apartment with george, thinking it would take a month or more to find you. my luck must be really one in a million." clay says as he's sitting on my couch.

"can george come over?" nick looks at clay, then at me, knowing that it's my house for guests to come in. i nodded my head, wanting him to be happy.

"i'll go pick him up right now," clay says.

"wait," nick catches clay's attention. "is darryl ok? does he remember me?"

clay softly smiles at nick, "of course he remembers you," nick sighs in relief, "actually, i'll text him."

nick's eyes glow up, and he displays the biggest smile i've ever seen him make. i sit in silence, slowly connecting the dots.

clay soon looks at me before he leaves and thanks me for letting him stay here and not at the apartment, and for taking care of nick. i smile at him, showing my appreciation through a simple smile.

he doesn't waste time to leave the house and make his way to the apartment they were at.

after clay leaves i turn my head to nick. he looks at me, slowly smiling. i smile with him, happy that he's in a better state of mind.

he soon wraps me in a hug, that lasts for a good minute.

"was he your first friend?" i ask, still in the hug.

"clay, george and darryl." he nods. i smile to myself, my head resting on his.

it's like a lost puppy found it's owner. a true friendship coming together again. happiness showing it's true colors. nick is happy again.