°•° eleven °•°

the sky paints a beautiful sunset. pink, purple and red blended together, while blue illuminates the rest of the sky.

the lights around the area brightens the mood, shows the beauty of the area that plays in front of us.

the roses set a romantic scene, for any couple that have made it this far.

the bushes lining the rim, shows that you're safe in the walls.

and in the middle, the prettiest painting, the brightest light, the most romantic scene, and the safest feeling, the eiffel tower.

the rest of the crowd is staring at the beautiful artwork in front of us. some people are hugging, some people are kissing, some kids are running around, and some people are talking about the perfect picture in front of us.

i look next to me where nick is, and we smile at eachother. the happiness i'm feeling right now, is the most happiness i've had in a long time. and the fact that our anniversary is coming up, makes it greater.

i quickly kiss him, then lean on his chest. saving the moment to its best.

"get a room." vincent says.

"let them have their moment, vincent," darryl tells him.

"it's disgusting."

"is not! it's love!"

"gross." vincent makes a face.

me and nick just smile while holding eachother. not caring about anyone's opinion.

the rest of the group talks, george screeching, clay wheezing, zak picking on darryl, darryl awing at me and nick, and vincent yelling at everyone.

"guys i'm hungry," darryl whines.

"weak." clay says, clearly not hungry.

"how are you hungry? i gave you a muffin before we left," vincent says.

"actually i'm hungry too," i say, feeling my empty stomach.

"me and y/n will go get food then. you guys can stay here or do whatever," darryl says, wanting food. i walk over to darryl, leaving nick's arms.

"stay safe," nick says to both of us.

"we will," i smile at him. and with the wave of a goodbye, me and darryl head off to get food.