Chapter 11 // guitarist

It was a text from Reece.
From : Bibby :)
Heya . Hope you doing well . Just wanted to tell you that Charlie is in the park ... So I thought you would want to talk to him .
Reece xx

To : Bibby:)
Hey 😊 I'm fine thanks. Maybe if I have the time I will go meet him . Thanks Reece.
Erin xx

From : Bibby :)
No problem . I'm always here for you remember ?
Reece xx

To : Bibby :)
Yes ... You're the best . Bye Reece !
Erin xx

From : Bibby :)
Heheh XD Bye Rina . Take care , love you (;
Reece xx

Did Reece just said he love me ? 0.0
Maybe that is what he says to everybody he texts . Meh . It's just a casual 'love you ' not a 'love you ' , 'love you ' right ? I dont even know what the hell i'm talking about . Back to the text .

To : Bibby :)
Thanks Bibeh 😜 I love me too . I'm just kidding love you too . Bye 😆
Erin xx

From : Bibby :)
HAHAHA 😂
Reece xx

-REECE's POV-
Was saying ' love you ' dropping Rina a obvious hint that I really , really like her ? Or did she think that I said it because I was joking or something? But she replied me with ' love you too ' . What does this mean ? I think she's just trying to be nice . Anyways , she was going to meet Charlie and probably , she is going to fall for Charlie 's charm and I won't stand a chance . I think it's time to move on. Move on ? I haven't even told Rina I liked her . I'm a mixed up Bibby .

- ERIN's POV -
Okay so it is a casual ' love you ' . Who am I kidding Reece deserves someone waaaayyy better than a twat like me .I have to get ready to go talk to Charlie. I hate seeing him in agony so I decided to go meet him .

Dee left the house to rent some DVD . So I wrote her note informing her where I will be heading to . Quickly, I threw myself into a skater skirt , some high socks a crop top and slipped on some vans . I took my trench coat from the back of my door and head out . I walked myself to the park . It was unlikely how there wasn't as many people as there were before . I scanned the park trying to find Charlie. I saw a guy with a guitar on his lap sitting on the bench nearest to the lake . It was Charlie. CLEARLY.I recognized his hair . I took a deep breath and walked up to him .

" hey ," I said giving Charlie a slight wave .

"Oh hey ! " He replied smiling when he looked at me .
" Come sit down ," gesturing to a space beside him. I smiled and sat down beside him .

"So what brings you here ? " He asked .

" I was just strolling around when I saw you . I thought you could use a little company ," I lied smiling sheepishly .

"Oh I see . I need that company haha.How are you and Reece coming along? " His smile fading away .

" What do you mean ? " I asked pretending to be confused .

"I dont know I thought , well you and Reece are -"

"No . Charlie . You got it all wrong , we are just best buddies " cutting him off .

" Oh i'm sorry . I'm glad to hear that , " he said putting his hand in mine .
Why the hell was he ' glad to hear I wasn't with Reece ? But I just went with it .
".....umm I needed to ask.... why did you just ignored me when I said I liked you ? " He asked .

"well you know...." I mumbled. I felt the grip he had holding my hand became tighter , then giving me furrowed eyebrows. Signaling me to continue .

" I was just shocked , cause' we barely knew each other and like everything was just happening so quickly .... I didn't know what to do , " I added looking down at the grass .

" So ... You do like me ? " I could see curiosity evident in his eyes , asking me still holding my hands . He gazed into my eyes with those eyes of his which was sparkling blue ...I couldn't resist looking at his face looking at me like that.... He just had me at that moment . I couldn't deny the fact that I like Charlie Jones . I do like Charlie ... I just didn't want to let charlie in a bad mood again .

" Yes . Of course I do ," I said smiling at him.
He grinned , pulling me into a hug . I just smiled . Seeing him happy is what made me smile . But I'm just confused. Didn't I fancy REECE ? Wasn't I curious to the fact that REECE said he love me ? Why did I just told a guy I liked him when I fancy REECE. The worst part is their Bandmates . I'm screwed . I'm simply screwed .

" Ummm do you mind staying for 10 minutes more ? I would love to sing for you a song ," he asked me and I just nodded . He took his hand away from mine and placed them on his guitar . Then he started with a strum and then he sang . I enjoyed every single moment of it .

Then he ended with .
' cause ur amazing ... Just the way you are '.
The fact that he sang to me in the park was just incredible . I turned a little red when a few people passing by stopped to look at the sight of me and Charlie while 'awe-ing' their butts off.
"Your voice is amazing . Thank you ," I said smiling , messing his hair up .
" Your welcome ," he replied giggling, running his hand through through his thick dirty-blonde hair .

" OI , Charlie !! " a guy from a distance exclaimed, walking towards out direction .
Who is he ?