Chapter 16 // san fran

" I just didn't want to cause anymore trouble between Charlie and Reece . Like I barely know any of them and they are starting a fight cause' of me ? I just don't want to cause any more trouble ," I said while Chris wiped away my tears .

" I understand .... I understand .I just want to tell you that we will be leaving San Fran tomorrow for London," he said smiling at me .

".... And I want to say goodbye , I will miss
you ," he added .I nodded .

"Chris , can I let you on a secret ? " I asked him.He nodded continuously.I took his hand .... and linked his pinky to mine .

" You pinky swear-ed , " I said as he chuckled .

"I'm also going to London too ! " I said grinning .

" What?! no way !! " he said as he hugged me .

" It was going to be a suprise for Reece and Charlie cause' they are my best buddies but ... " I explained as my grin slowly faded away.

" Let me guess , you didn't tell them ? "

" Well I wanted to ... "

" Neh . It's fine ... I'm just so glad you I won't be leaving you . How long will you be staying there ? "

" like forever I guess ? I will be taking classes there ,"

" Erin... I can't believe you didn't tell me earlier ... Shall I walk you home ? "

" yeah ... But the thing is ... I'm not familiar with the place... I live opposite block 267 ,"

" Let's just take a cab , " I nodded .

* skipping the taxi trip *

" Thanks a lot Chris ! " I thanked him as I hugged him when we reached the door of my flat.

" Am always here to help ,"
I went in my flat and sat down on the sofa, when Dee rushed in the flat .

" Oh my god ! I was worried sick! Chris told me you were up here . I'm so glad you're fine, " she said hugging me .

" umm Erin... We have to pack all our things by tonight ! The furniture will be taken away ... But just pack your clothes and all ... "

" I guess I should start now ! "

" No wait ! " Dee shouted .

-DEE's POV -
Erin hummed in reply .

" Charlie...."

"What about him?" she asked .

"Earlier on , Charlie told me and Casey that he really likes you and he was always mad at you because you told him you like him but you acted like Reece is your boyfriend . He said he would like to be given the chance to get to know you better ... And that he apologise if he ever hurt you , " I explained .

" Well Dee look , " She replied sternly .

" No Erin , I just want to say that Charlie is genuinely trying to get you to even talk to him . But Reece seemed like he didn't care when you left . Charlie teared up when you left ... He wanted to go after you but Chris stopped him . Whilst Reece continued with his Fifa game . Lastly , it's your choice , pick the right guy , " I didn't want to start any argument so I quickly locked myself up in my room .

I really hope Erin gets to her senses.

-ERIN's POV -
Well she was angsty . I cannot believe Charlie wanted to go after me . I didn't know he cared for me that much . But , Reece seemed really nice , it made it seemed like Reece was a better person than Charlie.But Charlie has been there for me since the start. He was the one I met on the way to school . The one who introduced me to Reece . The one who always tries his best to make me laugh . But I ignored him .

Well I'd better start packing .