Chapter 10// fast forward

- Days  have passed and it was 2 days till Stereo Kicks off will be leaving San Fran and I have to say I still haven't learned to like my new school . I never will . You can say I am not a social kind of person but I do clique around here and there but sometimes I take ALOT of time to get use to people around me . Guess what ? I'm still getting use to it -

Today me and Dee are just going to have lunch at a pizza place i'm too tired to make any lunch . It was about 3 pm . Dee and I hopped into the car and drove to the nearest pizza place . Dee seemed really happy today . She she has been humming tunes 24/7 . I knew something wasn't right.
When we sat down at our table I asked her :
" Do you have something to tell me ? "
" Ummm .... Yeah ! Actually ... " , Dee replied squealing .
My eyes simply widened .
" MUM TOLD ME WE ARE GONNA SHIFT TO LONDON FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THE SCHOOL OF THE ARTS THERE I !! " she exclaimed.
I 'shushed ' her up because almost everyone in the pizza place was looking at her .
" OMG NOO WAY !!! WHEN WILL WE LEAVE ?! " I whisper-shouted her .
" Next week ! " she answered
I cannot believe this . My mum is amazing ! Wait ... If I get to London ... I will get to meet Reece more often !!! YEEEPPEEE !!
and also CHARLIE. Right ?

" Don't worry about the flat and the flight I took care of it ! " she said giving me a reassuring nod .
I hugged Dee like I just got to see over a million years . I was simply on cloud 9 . There were more than a 100 reasons to be happy with just ONE piece of news . I also will get to leave the dull school I was trapped in .

Me and Dee went home in the jolliest mood .
I was still trying to get over the whole fact.

* beep *

-------------------------------
Hope u enjoyed . Comment Andy suggestions !
Ai xx