Chapter 27 // too much

- CHRIS's POV -
" Yeah it can . Reece didn't even turn up on their date after so called coming back from his 'errands ' , " Dee added with pure sass in her speech .

" Wait , so you're telling me all this while , when Reece called me , saying he's going out with you , he was lying "

" I can't believe you didn't trust me , " Erin said tears almost escaping her eyes .

Dee nods her head in my direction . I felt so bad ! You have no idea , how much it hurts to think that Reece was playing on Erin . I really couldn't see my BESTFRIEND like this . All this was just wrong . I trust Erin , but I also trust Reece . I just had to do something. Erin was about to leave , like literally , she didn't say another word and she had her coat on . I stopped her from leaving . I told her that I would just want her to stay for 15 minutes JUST to have a drink while I texted Dee,Casey and Tom and of course i'm gonna inform Reece .

To : Reece
Come over to Tom's Now !!! Asap !!
From : Reece
Okay ! I'm on my way . Be there in 7 .

-

I'm inviting Reece over , when he comes in we're gonna rush out and if Reece or Erin catches up , just say we're going out . This is to let them sort stuff out . Okay ? ( for the record , i'm sending it to everybody accept Reece and Erin )
Chris xx

Replies :

Dee :Yes !

Casey : good thinking mate ! xx

Tom : sure .

-
* Ding *
That was obviously Reece .

- REECE's POV -
I had to come to Tom's as soon as possible ! He sounded so urgent ! I rang the door bell and Chris instantly comes to open . He welcomed me and then Dee , Tom , Casey and Chris , himself got their coats and went for the door .

" Where you guys going ? "
" You stay here ! " Dee answered .

They just slammed the door in my face! I scanned the room and spotted Rina standing infront of the kitchen counter .It was just me and Erin left in the flat . She was there , looking pure puzzled . But when she looked at me her expression changed to , eyes full of pain .

" Hi Erin , " I said as nicely as I could going towards her .

" why are you here ? " She said avoiding eye contact .Tears trickling down her cheek .

" Chris texted me to come her as fast as I could . So I did it , " I replied her as innocently as I can .

" I thought you are always busy ? " She asked me , now looking at me with eyes that was filled with full of annoyance .

- ERIN's POV -
" I was just busy okay ? Why can't you just understand !! " He raised his voice at me with furrowed eyebrows . I was shocked I was just asking , genuinely .

" Fine , " I said trying my best to sound angry . But deep down inside , I'm broken . I took my coat ( again ) .

" Don't leave ! "
Blocking me . Tears streaming down my face as I tried to push my way through . He pulled me into his warm embrace , Suddenly . I missed his warm hugs , it has been so long . ' I love you ' Reece whispered . ' I love you too ' . The hug lasted but not until all the bad thoughts of Reece came rushing through . I then shoved him away causing him to hit himself on the wall slightly .