Chapter 26 // new look

I rang Chris again to confirm our meeting later this evening at around 6 . Dee and I decided to go to the salon . I told her I wanted a new look .Dee said I looked best in pink so she told the hair stylist to dye my hair an ombré pink , from black to other shades of pink .
The hair stylist washed my hair then did some dyeing on my hair . It took 4 hours in total to see my final results . She curled my hair in the end to give it more volume . I was so happy with it ! I really owe Dee big time !
~
I went to prepare my outfit . I decided to do something more fancy .I slipped into some black-net stockings and then I wore a knee length black dress with a few black lace details on the top . I put on some golden accessories and then started on my make-up . I wore some bb-cream and lightly powdered my self . I did some contouring and highlighting then I filled my brows . I applied some eyeliner and mascara then swiped on my lips a dark plum lipstick to finish it off . I wrapped myself with my light brown Trench Coat and put my essentials in a metallic silver handbag . I decided to wear my black wedge boots and slipped into it . I checked my whole outfit and the part I'm most proud of is my hair , I really liked it .

Dee was wearing a long black maxi dress and a white blazer out side and a white wedges . She did her hair in top knot and she looked amazing .
" Come let's go , Casey's picking us up any minute now , " Dee reminded me . We then walked out the door and we saw Casey in his car . We proceeded to his car . We greeted him and we started our conversation .

" Hey rocking the pink hair aye Erin ? " Casey asked me .I chuckled and nodded .

" You like it ? I chose the colour for her , " Dee said nudging Casey .

" Well i'm not suprised you never fail to impress people Dee , " Casey said being his flirty self . I giggled at the adorable sight of Casey and Dee .

Soon , we reached our destination and Casey led us to Tom's flat .

" Welcome ! " Tom greeted us . Tom welcomed us into his flat and it was suprisingly very neat and nicely decorated . I then spotted Chris and ran into his arms .

" Erin ! I missed you so much ! " He said pulling away from the hug . Then he stared at my hair and picked a chunk up examining it .

" Your hair looks beautiful ! " He complimented . I playfully punched his arm and thanked him ." You look amazing ! Woah ! " Chris said with widened eyes .
" Chris enough ! " laughing . He then invited me into the kitchen to talk .

" Okay so what's going on ? " He asked looking worried .

" Reece has been ignoring me . Whenever I tried to call him he would tell me his busy. Whenever I want to hang out he would tell me he have other plans . Last week he told me he have to run errands outside London but barely called or texted in the 3 days , " I explained tears resting in my waterline .

" No , " Chris said wiping away my tears .

" He wouldn't do that . Erin you're lying ! " He exclaimed . I looked at him confused . Everybody's eyes landed on me and then Chris and back at me .

" Wh- What are you saying ? " I didn't understand a word he was saying .

" Reece always come her before going out with you , and he was here , in London for the whole week . I called him everyday" Chris said rolling his eyes .

" Chris , He told me he was out of London for 3 days to run errands and for whole last week he only met me once ! " I replied him raising my voice .

" No it can't be ! "