Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

"Dada!" Cinder said as she reached up for me, "Ok come here, big girl." I said as I picked her up, "Want Mama." Cinder said, "Oh don't worry sweetie your Mama's right here!" a woman said.

" Cinder said, "Oh don't worry sweetie your Mama's right here!" a woman said

"Ember." I said, "I'm here for my daughter (y/n). Turns out the little urchin is useful. Mama needs money and she's gonna be how I get it." She said, "DADA!" Cinder cried as she clung to me, "Honey I'm...home. What are you doing here Ember?" Holly said as she walked over to me and took Cinder. "You have a lot of nerve showing yourself here and now you have the audacity to claim to be Cinder's mother after blatantly neglecting her!" Holly said, "Neglecting her? Is that what Mom told you she did? No, what she did was far worse." I said, "You see Ember here's a Faunus, and she can't stand that. So when Cinder was born with her Faunus trait being a tail, Ember was furious. So when she was at home alone with Cinder she cut her tail off. And she did it in a way that made it look like an unfortunate accident." I said, "YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BABY GIRL!" Holly shouted as she held Cinder close. "Like it or not she's coming with me!" Ember said, "NO! YOU WON'T BE TAKING ANYONE ANYWHERE!" a woman shouted as she kicked Ember's legs out from under her and stood back up.

 "Like it or not she's coming with me!" Ember said, "NO! YOU WON'T BE TAKING ANYONE ANYWHERE!" a woman shouted as she kicked Ember's legs out from under her and stood back up

"Welcome home Liz." I said, "It's good to be home." Liz said, "Holly meet Cinder's godmother, Elizabeth Fall." I said, "Did you miss me (y/n)? We haven't seen each other since Cinder was born and before that since we broke up." Liz said, "Why did you break up? You seem like a nice girl." Holly asked, "It's cause they learned they're cousins." Ember said with a snicker, "SHUT UP!" Liz said in embarrassment as she kicked Ember, "Well I've met two of your old teammates and exes. Should I be worried about the third? Or didn't you date him?" Holly said, "No I got the full set, and we don't like to talk about HER." I said, "You're sleeping on the couch tonight dear." Holly said as she went inside. "Did you get it?" I asked, "Yeah I got it. Honestly, you don't call me in how many years, and when you do you ask me for something like that. I was so flustered I was blushing for hours!" Liz said as she tossed me a small box. I opened it and found a ring.

 I opened it and found a ring

"Thank you so much, Liz." I said, "You're welcome, but you know she's way too good for you right." She said. "I hope this wasn't any trouble for you to get." I said, "That's a red diamond ring, one of the rarest gemstones this world has to offer. And I pulled that one out of ancient ruins in the same condition you see now aside from replacing the band so yes it was a lot of trouble to get, but I made a lot of money off the old band." She said, "Now go get her." She said as I ran to the house.

"Holly." I said, "Not now I'm not in the mood to deal with you or your cousin right now." Holly said as she looked for a scar on Cinder, "There's no scar. Liz's semblance lets her completely heal someone as long as the wound isn't too bad. She couldn't save her tail, but she spent days making sure there wouldn't be a scar on Cinder." I said, "That's good." She said, "Holly, I wanna ask you something." I said, "What is it?" She asked as I got down on one knee, "Will you marry me?" I asked.

What should Holly's answer be?

yes

no