Chapter 9

(y/n) POV

"Honey are you sure Cinder will be ok staying with our mothers?" Holly asked, "For the hundredth time, I'm sure. Now, do you trust me?" I asked, "You know I do." She said as I pulled her close and kissed her before jumping off a cliff into the ocean. "YOU JERK!" Holly laughed as she splashed me, "Hey I'm just keeping my promise." I said, "I did say I'd make our honeymoon  as unforgettable as possible before we go home and your Aunt verbally abuses me for an hour." I said, "Ok, I'll admit it, that was kinda fun." She said, "Hey I wonder how my Mom is doing with Cinder?" She said.

Luciel POV

"CINDER NO PUT THAT DOWN IT IS DANGEROUS! WHERE ON REMNANT DO YOU KEEP FINDING THES GLASS SHARDS?! I KNOW I VACUUMED EARLIER!" I said, "Luciel I've got this." Lily said, "Ok baby girl come here." She said as she picked Cinder up, "Lily it's far past her nap time!" I said, "Well obviously she's not tired, and obviously nothing you do will make her not go to sleep any faster. So sit down, grab a beer, and relax cause screaming at her won't help anything." She said, "I don't drink beer." I said as I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. "You would be one of those people." She said, "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, "Oh nothing really, I'm just saying you're an uptight lightweight is all." She said, "You know what! Just because you are moderately good with Cinder and my daughter for whatever reason loves your son doesn't give you any right to treat me like that!" I said, "I'm beginning to see your point." I said as I took a drink. "Look our kids are married now so lets at least try to get along." She said, "I'd like that." I said, "Good, then you can change the baby." She said as she took my glass and handed me Cinder, "But her diaper isn't..." I began to say, "Three, two, one." Lily said, suddenly Cinder filled her diaper, "How?!" I said in shock, "I was raising two kids who were less than a year apart. I developed a sort of poo-dar. It's not something that just goes away." She said, "Teach me." I said, "Go change her, then I'll tell you how I do it." She said.

(y/n) POV

"We only have another week here. How should we spend it? We've already done everything we planned and then some." Holly said, "I say we lock the door, order room service, and stay in bed." I said, "Hmm. Sounds nice, but that might get old quick." She said, "I'm sure we'll find ways of entertaining ourselves." I said as I kissed her, "I'm sure we will. In fact, a few things just came to mind." She said as she kissed me.