Darla

TW// Mentions of suicide (or sacrifice, it's open)

Entrapta tried so hard to hack into the Hive Mind, but Prime's database was so complex that she couldn't extract a single piece of code. She could feel the clones waiting to rip her body off of the keyboard, but she was too focused on what she was doing and trusted her friends to handle them. 'His neural network is more complex than I could've ever imagined!' She exclaimed, her fingertips shaking and trying to find any hack to get past this tech. Bow glanced back at her with a distressed face, he couldn't understand a single thing that the tech geek was saying, he tried to fight them off with his arrows, but his nets were only big enough to tangle one clone at a time, and he was scared.

'What does that even mean?!' He screamed back, his voice notably cracking as Wrong Hordak effortlessly tossed his old comrades onto the floor, still pleading with them to cease this behavior.

Entrapta's voice shrilled, 'It means it's going to take a lot longer than I expected!'

Just then, Bow felt two pairs of hands grab his shoulders, he whipped his head back just in time to brace himself for the clones that intended to harm him, but no contact came close to his face. He winked open one eye to see Glimmer triumphantly smiling at him, and kicking one more clone on the floor that continued to praise Prime, she was tired of this, and so she made sure to shut its mouth by taking the spear in her hand and giving its head a double tap (aka. beating its head in).

'Look, if we can't hack him, we can still make him hurt.' The queen said, no one had been able to question her little riddle, or have the time to anticipate her actions. She held the spear up high above her head and brought a quick stab over the keyboard, causing a series of cracks and jolts of electricity to sputter out of the tech. The spire it was connected to burst and the gang rushed to get out of there, Bow taking Glimmer's hand, whilst Entrapta entangled Wrong Hordak into her hair and ran behind them.

Adora couldn't stay still, even if she was knocked out unconscious. As if by command, she raised herself upwards and reached to Catra instinctively. She was at it again, saving everybody without sparing her own well being, but she didn't care, this was what she wanted, Catra was what she wanted right now. She cradled her soft, fluffy body into her arms, she could feel tears come down her face as she propped up her limp body to her forehead. Catra couldn't be dead, she couldn't be. Why would she do this? She jumped off, but why? Why would she want to sac-

Sacrifice.

Catra made a sacrifice, to save Adora, for Adora. The feline had a terrible mindset after years of manipulation and abuse, but at this point she knew she would be a liability to Adora and her friends, so, just maybe, she wanted to help them one last time. But this isn't how Adora wanted it, she wanted Catra alive, she wanted a real apology from her, she wanted to scream at her for what she did, she wanted to see Catra breathe again, to smile and call her dumb names.

But Catra wouldn't say another word, she wouldn't apologize, she wouldn't smile or call her dumb names.

Catra wouldn't breathe.

Clones rampaged into the room, huddling into a close circle around Adora, who hung her head in grief, the tension and anger engulfing what was left in her body. She just needed She-Ra, if she could get her hands on the power she once had, then Catra could come back to her, they would be together again. And she felt it, she could feel She-Ra's presence overwhelming her senses, abundant beams of magic intensifying and focusing in her chest. Her eyes shimmered a light blue, glowing against the clones, who squinted at the moment a bright light overwhelmed their sight.

'For the honor of Grayskull!'

When they opened their eyes again, the light was simply focused on one being, and Prime could clearly see once he took over his clone's mind. A being half engulfed in a multicolor light, a golden sword encrusted with an azure gem, skin tight white and gold suit, and the most thrilling, cold eyes he had seen directed at him.

She-Ra, standing over them with a scowl on her face, Catra safely in her hands on her shoulder. She raised her infamous sword against the horde of clones, nobody moved until She-Ra blew them all back with a single slash of a sword. Turning round to elbow another in its face, not sparing to watch as she jumped into the air to knock another two clones out. They couldn't follow her movements, they were too startled at the sight of the transformation.

She grinned down at the Prime clone, opening her mouth to fire back at him.

'You miscalculated.'

Prime's anger flourished greatly, so much so that he ordered every clone to go after the escaped prisoners, he would not let them make such a fool of him, he vowed to bring their kingdom and future alike crashing down. His fist tightened as he stared angrily into nowhere.

The ship was crumbling in the halls as Glimmer and the rest struggled to avoid the falling debris, they were scared and worried. They didn't know where they were, the place looked the same everywhere they went, and they didn't know where Adora and Catra were. What if they were gone? Captured by Prime? They wouldn't know. Clones were already waiting for them as they turned the corner, they froze and stepped back, just about realizing another row already cornered them.

Bow was (clearly) the first one to panic, holding Glimmer's hand tighter, 'What are we going to do?' He cried, looking at the clones. It was a long shot but maybe he could take them out, he just needed time to-

'I've got an idea- But you have to not be mad at the fact I may have...Disregarded all the times you told me not to tinker with the ship.' Entrapta grinned weakly, her chuckle only reinforcing the nervousness. Wrong Hordak stood their in her grip, looking at his brothers, whilst Glimmer and Bow looked at each other with slight regret. 'Entrapta, if you get us out of this, you can tinker with the ship as much as you want.' Bow said instantly, seeing Entrapta's eyes go wide and sparkly.

Maybe he would regret this.