Small Talk (Not a chapter)

To those that's wondering why I haven't given too many chapters about Blake and Sun, it's because the presence of Kelly and Kimberly in Menagerie only affected the storyline by a small bit. Therefore, nothing changed in Menagerie or in Blake and Sun's adventure there. So I'm moving on to the Haven group. Sorry to all Blake fans out there. It also doesn't help that I might just copy and paste the entire thing and I don't want that.

One more thing is that you all are probably wondering why Salem and her faction have yet to have any screen time during Volume 5. It's because nothing has changed in their storyline. The only difference is that Walker and Damien are there but they aren't around because Damien is currently at Vacuo and Walker is... Well... Somewhere... Don't worry though, they will show up in future chapters.

Other things I should mention is that I will start working on Vampire in Remnant by next week but no promises.

World Jumpers are on hold till I can get my Netflix working and watch Shield Hero. But I might just watch it on a different website. But World Jumpers will continue soon.

Adventure Beyond Reality is also on hold until I finish some of my books and get it's plot fixed. Although, you guys should check it out once you all get the chance since it's my first original work.

Finally, thanks for your support guys! It really helps me be inspired to write more. And that's all that I have to say. Thanks for all your support. ✌️ – HearthFallow