Bo Bo

(A/n: After the action packed chapter, here is a sweet sugar rush ones for you guys).

Wang Yibo's POV:

Wang Yibo's POV:

Turning back to the body, I inspect the wound on him. One clear shot to the heart and this man had no chance for survival.

Damn.

"I can look into his past if you want" Zhan crouched next to me looking pensive. Shaking my head, I smile "No, please don't do that. It hurts you the most. Even though it would make our lives a little easier, I can't have you risking your life. Not at your cost. I'll have the forensic team examine him and the crime scene".

"Alright, though I wish to meet Adrian and see how is he doing" his eyes meet mine and I was surprised to see a bit of warmth in them. He wasn't asking my permission but he also wanted to give me the choice to deny and how could I?

Turning to look at the cracked jaw of the assailant, I knew he could take care of himself.

"Alright, Sean will take you. If anything call me, once I hand over the scene to the forensic, I'll meet you guys at the hospital" his whole body visibly calmed down. He thought I would reject his request. He wanted me to respect his wishes and that's what he deserves.

"Thank you" his smile was small yet a relived one.

Walking towards Sean, I instruct him "Zhan wants to meet Adrian, so take him to the hospital. Be there with him and don't let him off your sight until I return".

"Yes Boss" Sean salutes and walks away with Zhan whose gaze lingers on me for a second and then are gone.

"Boss" Jun calls for my attention and he points out towards Dr. Li Ruan Suk and his team.
(If you wish to see who Dr. Li Ruan Suk is, check out the cast page).

"Hey Doctor Ruan" we shake hands and his ever smiling face shines bright and well "Officer Yibo, we were around inspecting another scene not far from here for Narcotics Department when we got a call from your team. Say what new meat have you got for me?" He chuckles and I shake my head.

"Always the one to joke around bodies!" We kneel next to the victim as I explain the details.

"Well when all you see are bodies Officer Yibo, they become your friends. I believe the dead speak more than the living" he winks and goes about with his work. The team tapes the scene around whilst he concludes "We'll send you the reports by tomorrow" he smiles and calls for the photographers to take some pictures "we'll create a virtual screening and figure out the distance of the shooting and what possible weapons could they have used. I don't see any bullets passing through the body so definitely it would be inside".

"Ruan" we turn around to see Chief enter the scene "I see you're already busy! Did you even sleep for past few days? You look awfully exhausted?".

"Rayan" the kind doctor smiles "well I have been traveling all over the city. The crime rate has been exponentially high this year. The amount of bodies bagged in my lab is piling up too. I need to get paid more. My girlfriend is going to kick me out as she complains that I stink. I am beginning to believe so too" he laughs and we join him.