Game

Wang Yibo's POV:

It totally pisses me off to see him in another man's clothes. He's mine. The word is so deeply embedded within me. Thus watching him walk around the house, teasing me, this is too much. Following him into the kitchen my eyes trail his every movements. As he takes a sip of the wine from his glass, an emotion within me embroils. I could see his pink tongue peeking out of his lucious mouth to lick the remnants off the glass. This reminds me of our scene back in the sauna room.     

"Kiss me" I glare at him and as expected he doesn't budge. "Why?" He questions me and I growl "You're wearing another man's shirt." At that he had the audacity to grin and ask "So? Why shouldn't I wear another man's shirt? What am I to you?" he challenges me and at that very moment my resolution breaks and I declare "Mine."

I watch him place the glass on the kitchen counter and amble his way towards me, where slowly and carefully he cups my cheeks and kisses me not on the lips but on my forehead.

Oh my heart.

With soft eyes and a mischievous glint he questions "What? Did you expect that I would give in so easily?" walking back to the kitchen counter he picks up the wine bottle "I am not so easy and you haven't begged,yet." I was about to take a step closer to where he was standing, but immediately his demeanor changes and warns "Not here. There are cameras everywhere. Follow me" without glancing at my direction he trudges ahead and I closely follow him. Taking the stairs to the second floor, we enter the room where our base is set up. Luckily today no one was present here and we had the entire house to ourselves. Opening the door to the balcony, a warm automatic light bathes us into a soft glow. Leaning against the railings he takes a sip of the wine from the bottle directly.

"Why won't you kiss me?" I join him against the railing as he eyes me from sideways.

"Because you were insincere" taking another sip he continues "BoBo, it was your jealousy or possessiveness that made you ask me. I am not a toy to be played with, I have real emotions and feelings too. To the world out there, Xiao Zhan is a man who cannot be touched but for you, I am your Wei Ying, your Weibo."

I was shocked by his outburst. Never before have I ever seen him this emotional. Now on closer inspection my soul did see the facade that he put up for us the entire day. His wounds were hurting him. No, a lot of things were hurting him.

"Weibo" unable to bear the pain in his eyes I apologise and he smiles sadly "You don't have to be sorry nor apologise for anything" turning to look at me, I was taken aback by his sorrow filled eyes "Everytime you kiss me, there is a particular feeling that grows within me. Do you know what that feeling is?" When I shake my head he continues "It's a feeling of safety. I feel safe and I want you to feel safe with me too. I asked you to beg me is not for me to play or break you down, no, rather it was for you to understand that you can feel safe in my arms too."

Taking another sip from the bottle he whispers "I don't want to be the person who makes you remember the past. I don't wish to be associated with that imbecile, BoBo. It would break my heart and soul if you reject my touch for everytime you think it's that man who is touching you. I want to be your safe heaven but that would be possible only if you accept me."

He looks around the dark expanse and sighs "I can't believe this, all these years these hands have never touched anyone and the one person it does, may never accept it. Xiao Zhan, you're one of a kind." Seeing him this sad breaks my heart.

"Do you like me?" I probe softly and he turns those pale eyes on me and nods softly "Maybe, I don't know. Never before have I liked anyone enough to tease them. Never before have I liked anyone enough for wanting to kiss them" he grins and licks his lips. My eyes trail down to his succulent one "Weibo" I call his name softly "kiss me. Please." I take one step towards him and wait for him to take another "This soul is yearning for you too. This past one week if I have realised one thing, it would be that my eyes can never see you sad nor hurt. You have taught me to love myself, taught me to share my feelings, be more open and strong, but above all my feelings for you are far stronger than what I expected. You and I both know that this is not love and it is a feeling that grows gradually, but yes, I am attracted to you, I want you too."

"You like me?" His question was simple and so was my answer. I nod and the next moment he takes that one final step towards me, his eyes swirl with emotions so deep. His face transforms into a soft smile, a smile that I have never seen before and my soul realises that it's a special one reserved just for me. His fingers dig into my tresses as the other hand band around my waist. Pulling me into the warmth of his body, he slowly presses his lips against mine.

This sensuous scent was alluring and I found myself falling deeply into a web that he constructed around our hearts. His soft lips danced with mine, his breath teased my senses and time stood still for us. I could taste the wine as his tongue waltzes with mine. Our breathing became more laboured and the next moment our stance changes from soft and sensuous to carnal and raw. My back hits the wall and he quickly places his palm on the back of my head to prevent it from colliding against the wall. His whole body is flushed against mine.

Tugging my hair roughly with hand, his teeth traces down my neck and I groan as he sucks hard on my skin. Taking it between his lips, he bites them and I pull his waist closer to mine. I trail my hands down his spine and into his tshirt. The other trails from the side and it's when my hand presses against his ribs and he winces that we stop. Both of us were like a raging Bull, ready to charge but, this was not what we wanted. Not yet.

"We should stop" he pants and I acquiesce. Placing my forehead on his shoulder, we stand there in each other's embrace and I realise, not once did I think about that man. Maybe it's time for us to heal together.

That night the stars amidst the darkness and the vastness of the sea were the witness of two lovers who made a promise of their forever union a lifetime ago. Fate played it's music well for no matter how battered were their souls, they found eachother atlast.

(A/n: I know it's a short chapter

(A/n: I know it's a short chapter. I wanted to leave it at their sensuous kiss. Why? Cause it's BoBo's Birthday!!!)

 Why? Cause it's BoBo's Birthday!!!)