Bond

Wang Yibo's POV:

"Why do you have this photo" Xue Yang looks at me perplexed "and bank account?"

"Do you know who it belongs to?" my heart thunders as he nods "Yes, well of course though I am not entirely sure but this account belongs to my brother."

What? Ruan?

"This kid, I once happened to see him at my brother's house too. Said he's a nephew of his friend and was staying with him. Why do you have these papers with you?" Xue Yang's revelations were too much for me to process, but then it all adds up. Why all the reports given to us were so misleading. He had access to our entire base. Right from the bombing our precinct where he could have entered unfettered, to him manipulating the evidences, hiding the bullets, contaminating the scene of crime, him reaching those spots on time just after the calls from my team. He knew everything about us. More so, he tried to deviate the case from Homicide to Arms and Human Trafficking.

Master! He knew Weibo too.

That fucking a**hole!

Just then my vision blurs and the papers in my hand falls onto the ground. A sharp pain pierces my chest and I could feel a burn in my finger. Unable to breath, I cough and clutch my chest when I see a faint red string diminishing.

"Lan Zhan" closing my eyes I hear a voice call my name.

"Save me" the voice pleads.

Wei Ying!

The vision in front of me sharpens and I notice an old cabin.

The vision disappears and I breath out "Adrian is waiting for me outside. Can you call him?" The man beside me was spooked enough for he immediately obliges and sprints outside. "Boss?" Dre crouches in front of me and I relay the events "Zhan is in his cabin. The one he had informed us about  few days ago. Call for renforcement and an ambulance. Something tells me the scenario is not so good."

"Alright, wait for me here. I'll organise everything and we'll go and get him, Wang" with a pat on my knee he leaves and I close my eyes. Faintly I could see trees in my vision and for some reason, my heart beats faster. Are you safe Weibo?

"Alright boys listen up

"Alright boys listen up. We're all unaware of the situation we're going to be dealing with but remember our main moto is to keep Mr. Xiao Zhan and his nephew Mr. Sharon Li safe. Only after they are safe are we to apprehend Dr. Ruan Suk" Chief announces and we all agree. "Wang, you're too close to the case so you will not take active part in bringing down the prep. Your sole duty would be to protect Mr. Xiao Zhan and his nephew. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" I salute and he nods. Ambulance was ready and set to go under our command with my brother waiting for us in there. Suiting up, guns loaded, I look at my boys and it made me glad that they were a part of my team. We were family. Even Chief burnt with determination to get Weibo back home and safe. Why would he not be? After all Zhan took bullets for each one of us.