Tease

Xiao Zhan's POV:

With every kiss I savour the moment of his warmth in my arms. As our touch unites us I knew that the future is still unknown. Unaware if there would be a next time, I continue to cherish this hands on me. His body is a canvas for me to mark, tease and play with. As we part from our kiss, my eyes trail his neck. His eyes flutter open and he looks thoroughly drunk, drunk in my kiss. Unable to stop from just one, I close in and kiss his protruding Adam Apple and bite him gently. His head softly thumps against the wall and I continue my assault.

Nudging my nose against his collar bone, I lick his neck as one hand snakes into his tee-shirt and my nails scratch his abs. My lips continue to worship his body and leaves wet trails on his shoulder blades. He softly whimpers next to my ears and I observe his rudy cheeks blushing.

"Tell me to stop BoBo or else I'll ravish you this way" I bite his blades leaving deep sexy indentures on him and he moans aloud "Please kiss me" he pleads and I bring my lips back to his. Grazing his lower lips with mine, I plunge my tongue deep to find its mate and he grunts with ecstasy. We were both breathing hard and were hard too.

We need to stop.

Slowly easing out from the kiss, I fondly look at his face and before he could open his eyes, I cup his neck and gently kiss his right eyelids first and then the left. Finally with one last kiss on his forehead I move away, but seems he was completely undone, for what he did next, I was completely taken aback.

He fists the collar of my t-shirt and in one fast move rips them away and throws it somewhere behind me carelessly. Before I could react, he pushes my chest against the wall, careful enough not to cause any pains to my wounds. Spreading my arms wide on the wall, threading our fingers together, his teeth meets my nape and very slowly traces kiss down my spine. I gasp and close my eyes when he kisses my scars.

One.

Two.

Three...

I shiver, reason could either be the winds blowing or the man behind me. "You're scrumptious" he teases and I laugh. Turning back to face him with one more kiss to his lips I wink "Atleast this time you didn't cry when we kissed" his mouth opens to retort but I kiss his jaw and continue "you're name should be Baby BoBo instead or BaBoBo." He huffs at that and my finger slowly and gently traces his eyes lashes when he closes his eyes. I could see his throat working with the hard pain we were in and he whispers "We need to stop now, don't we?" and I nod. With one more kiss to his lips I grin "BaBoBo, get ready for more of that."

Grinning I move away only to find my shirt in tatters. Showing him the now torn pieces of cloth, I taunt him "Why? Why would you ruin such a nice tshirt?" and it surprises me when he shrugs without any guilt "You were wearing another man's shirt!"

Ah! Kid.

"What am I supposed to say to Jun now?" He again shrugs and says "Nothing or ask him not to lend you a tshirt in future." This time it was my turn to gape. Walking past me, he takes the shirt from my hand and leaves the balcony. Shaking my head I pick up the wine bottle and take a seat on the ground and lean against the wall. Peaceful. My lips were still tingling from all those kisses.

A moment later he enters and throws something on me which obstructs my vision. On further inspection I smile when it was a thick blanket. "Where did you get this?" I enquire as he joins me on the floor "From the couch. We use it when we sleep here. Why?"

I cover my body and take another sip from the bottle "Nothing. Just that you could have gotten me a shirt" I tease and he  blinks innocently "But my shirt wasn't in there."