|Sean ❤️ Drew ~ Spinoff|

Contains Smut

Sean's POV:

"Boss, do I need to really come for this  party?" This is not what I had in mind for tonight. Darn.

"Chief's orders Sean. Sorry. There is nothing I can do about it. If it were for me, I'd love spending more time with Zhan that look at those stuck up faces from above." He grumbles and I chuckle. "Fine, I'll meet you guys there."

Sighing I walk into my bathroom for a shower. Seems there is no way out. Jun who looked super dressed to impress picks me up from my apartment and for some reason he looked extremely cheerful.

"What makes you so exuberant?" I enquire and he grins. "Man tonight I need to get laid and what's the best way to meet beautiful young women? Party!!!" I wish I could share this enthusiasm.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" He probes. Not wanting to ponder over a question I had no answer for, I avert my eyes away from him. He knew there was something bothering me and knowing that I won't open up, luckily he doesn't question me further. We reach the said venue and upon looking around, I realised that I am way under dressed. These guys are in suit and me, well my attire consisted of ripped jeans and a Marvel Tshirt. The only thing good on me were my boots.

Should I go back and change?

"Sean!" I close my eyes when her voice pricks my ear. Madeline. Before I could react she kisses my cheeks and grins "I was just waiting for you!" Locking her arms with mine she pulls me inside and it was just then that my eyes seek Drew's who was entering this party with Boss and Zhan.

Dammit.

Unable to be rude I let her pull me towards the bar that was serving alcohols and what not. Though physically I was with her, mentally I was with the man whose eyes were fixed on our entwined arms.

If only I could tell him my heart's desire.

Drew's POV:

Drew's POV:

"Why are you so down?" Zhan questions me as he hands me a bottle of beer. "Very observant" my reply was sarcastic and uncalled for. Sighing I apologise and he grins. "Well, if I were you, I'd take that man into my arms right in middle of that dance floor and claim him to be mine." Pointing towards where Sean and Madeline were dancing he takes a sip of... Wait it that iced tea? Where did he get that from?

"Easy for you to say" I take a sip of the Budweiser in my hand "you know your man loves you."

"If only you were smart enough about your love life as you're in your profession." He points out and I look at him perplexed. "What do you mean?"

"Open you eyes buddy and look at that man carefully. He's miserable. I don't know what's wrong with you to but trust me. Talk. Communication is the key." Just then Boss bands his arms around Zhan's waist and kisses his cheeks.